It's the supertitan message board?

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
LOL 9 out of the 10 first threads listed were started by supertitan and then has a few more on page 1. :eek:

supertitan17

Benched
Reaction score
sorry, I'm just an active member trying to give/get some insight about the best football team on the planet

Rude

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Are you really this hard up for attention?
Why are you ragging on him when you have like 100 more posts then he does?

supertitan17

Benched
Reaction score
Rude I thought you were going to be rude to me but Rude that wasn't rude to me, maybe rude to the other guy Rude but I guess you're not too rude Rude

supertitan17

Benched
Reaction score
as a matter of fact, out of all the threads on the first page I have, this is probably least on topic

Rude

Reaction score
supertitan17 said:
Rude I thought you were going to be rude to me but Rude that wasn't rude to me, maybe rude to the other guy Rude but I guess you're not too rude Rude
lol, that sentence made me think for a while, nearly comfused me there :p

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How about addressing this thread to the person in question via PMs or on the off topic section of the board.

No need to post it on the main forum.

Duane

Reaction score
supertitan17 said:
sorry, I'm just an active member trying to give/get some insight about the best football team on the planet
I was glad that you posted some topics. The board has been a little slow, like it always is this time of year. It was good to have something to post about.

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
I could care less if 20 out of 20 threads were started by him but what gets me is that 80% of it is garbage (sorry, hombre). Poll - what color do you like better? What number do you think Joe Blow will get? Will the sun rise in the east or west tomorrow? Those are typical topics.

You want to talk cowboys - talk cowboys. Give me that great insight that you spoke of. Don't give me a poll about who's calling the shots. Great insight. :rolleyes:

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Reef Engineer said:
I could care less if 20 out of 20 threads were started by him but what gets me is that 80% of it is garbage (sorry, hombre). Poll - what color do you like better? What number do you think Joe Blow will get? Will the sun rise in the east or west tomorrow? Those are typical topics.

You want to talk cowboys - talk cowboys. Give me that great insight that you spoke of. Don't give me a poll about who's calling the shots. Great insight. :rolleyes:

That was the only issue I had to. He had the entire first page of threads covered with his topics by the end of the day and most of them were the same question just reworded. (Lot of QB questions.) If it's no big deal with the mods, then it's no big deal with me. I just thought supertitan was on an uncontrollable spam fest that day. I was afraid he was trying to fill up even more than one page of topics with his five word topic starters.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TruBlueCowboy said:
That was the only issue I had to. He had the entire first page of threads covered with his topics by the end of the day and most of them were the same question just reworded. (Lot of QB questions.) If it's no big deal with the mods, then it's no big deal with me. I just thought supertitan was on an uncontrollable spam fest that day. I was afraid he was trying to fill up even more than one page of topics with his five word topic starters.

No more worries about him....he has been banned.