It's time for the annual Christmas songs thread

kimrose

Reaction score
Here is one that I hope everyone loves. This is a serious one that is beautiful, from an old and lovely friend to some of us here on the Zone. Yes, he is on the guitar. :)

Merry Christmas, Juke99, if you check in. We love you, sir. And how the hell bout them Cowboys!!:starspin:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dark Jingle Bells

The video is a for a game early in development, but it adds to the song so including this version .. below it is the original song version:

The original version of the song without the wind noise ..

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Dark Jingle Bells

The video is a for a game early in development, but it adds to the song so including this version .. below it is the original song version:

No to go off track here but a couple weeks ago I saw something about Ashes of Creation. It looked interesting to say the least.

kimrose

Reaction score
Dark Jingle Bells

Thank you, Reality. That game looks Awesome! And the music speaks for itself. I love dark music. Dark Christmas music is right up my alley.
:thumbup:

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Just found the games site and it appears that the game is in pre production which I am guessing would put the game at least a couple years out. Lotsa good mmos/sandbox games coming out in 2017 and beyond, Camelot Unchained, Albion Online, Crowfall, Life is Feudal, Pantheon Rise of the fallen, Saga of Lucimia, Conan Exiles, and Chronicles of Elyria. Are these enough?

kimrose

Reaction score
Just found the games site and it appears that the game is in pre production which I am guessing would put the game at least a couple years out. Lotsa good mmos/sandbox games coming out in 2017 and beyond, Camelot Unchained, Albion Online, Crowfall, Life is Feudal, Pantheon Rise of the fallen, Saga of Lucimia, Conan Exiles, and Chronicles of Elyria. Are these enough?

These are making my head spin. :laugh:

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
These are making my head spin. :laugh:

No kidding right, I already own Life is Feudal but the 10,000 player mmo version wont be out for several months. I have thought about kicking in and helping fund at least 3 of these titles but haven't yet. Will keep an eye on them as they all look very interesting.