It's time guys

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know you all think that the harder you watch the game, and the more Cowboys gear you buy, the better the team will play...I'm here to tell you, it doesn't work. All the Cowboys beer cozies in the world cannot make up for having a Jr high school quality head coach in the NFL. I know that is a tough one to swallow, but it's true. Since it's clear, that wins and losses, mean NOTHING to Jerry, the ONLY thing that matters to Jerry is a drop in ratings and a drop in merchandise sales. For the greater good, it's time to stop watching this picture of mediocrity.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
The Cowboys are too big to fail. Jerry knows this. He has a machine that still prints money for him even after over 20 years of on the field failure.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
That stadium last night was 1/2 full of Cowboys fans. Casual fans all over the globe are buying Cowboys swag. The Networks need to cover Cowboys games because of the huge audiences, half of which are passionately rooting for them to lose. Jerry packs his stadium every week the Cowboys play because now the opposing fans are enjoying the experience of coming to Arlington's site of grandeur and seeing their team beat the Cowboys.

The money train is at full speed with no red lights showing up to slow it down.

GenoT

Reaction score
I know you all think that the harder you watch the game, and the more Cowboys gear you buy, the better the team will play...I'm here to tell you, it doesn't work. All the Cowboys beer cozies in the world cannot make up for having a Jr high school quality head coach in the NFL. I know that is a tough one to swallow, but it's true. Since it's clear, that wins and losses, mean NOTHING to Jerry, the ONLY thing that matters to Jerry is a drop in ratings and a drop in merchandise sales. For the greater good, it's time to stop watching this picture of mediocrity.
Be sure to come back and tell us how much you enjoyed your whine.