Its time to move Tyler inside

DanA

Reaction score
It wasn't Chaz Green bad but it was a long way from solid.

Reactions: BAT

NumOneQB

Reaction score
He struggled a lot today, but the Giants DL is pretty solid. Not sure what the right move is or if needed since it’s just one game. He’s been decent most of the year. Let’s see what happens next week…

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Or, move a TE to Tyler Smith's side to brush the defender as he rushes and direct him back into Smith.

I think I heard the comment once coaches do this thing called scheming.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Peters got the job done last year.

If we're moving Tyler inside, better sooner than later.

Yes, let's ignore Tyler Smith's performance for 10 games and bench him after one bad game for a 40 year old guy who hasn't been able to take his job.

There's no bias like recency bias, other than looking for warm bodies in graveyards.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Wink Martindale is known for his exotic blitzes. He uses them all the time, which is why they lead the NFL in blitzing.

Smith just got fooled a few times and confused about who to take. It isn’t really surprising that he had a little bit of a tough game. It was his first time against a defense like that.

Few defenses are like that… It was a learning experience for him.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Yes, let's ignore Tyler Smith's performance for 10 games and bench him after one bad game for a 40 year old guy who hasn't been able to take his job.

There's no bias like recency bias, other than looking for warm bodies in graveyards.

OK Jake ...normally im asking you to stop telling me the truth (YeahYeah i get it) and god knows i said "TYLER needs to play :LT and never look back" and normally i would hold you and I to this......BUT be honest with me..Tyron and Tyler on the left and and Martin on the right

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Tyron is nearing his return and Tyler almost sabotaged this game with his poor play. Put him there next week vs Colts and give Peters the start at LT until Tyron comes back

100% agree. It's not only today's poor performance against the Giants. Tyler Smith has been getting beat by the best edge rushers since Week 1. Remember, it was he who initially got beat and caused Dak to get hit and break his throwing right hand during Week 1. He needs to move inside to Guard. Problem is Connor McGovern is actually playing very good at Left Guard. Is it a smart idea to bench McGovern's good play in favor for the rookie who is making too many mistakes and getting beat too often?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Nailed it. I called this clown out so many times on Twitter that he blocked me. Just fishes for emotional likes in the heat of the moment. Says nothing of substance.

Now you gotta tell us who???

Beaker42

Reaction score
Nailed it. I called this clown out so many times on Twitter that he blocked me. Just fishes for emotional likes in the heat of the moment. Says nothing of substance.
So you really think Tyler was OK yesterday?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
So you really think Tyler was OK yesterday?

"Smith has been solid but had a rough game today." - Me, earlier in this thread

Tell me you didn't read the thread, without telling me you didn't read the thread.

Mosher is still a clown, btw.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
"Smith has been solid but had a rough game today." - Me, earlier in this thread

Tell me you didn't read the thread, without telling me you didn't read the thread.

Mosher is still a clown, btw.

Ok yes Tyler is awsome and before 2 weeks ago Im all in on him never moving from LT....BUT now you have Tyron..can you honestly say dont put Tyron back at LT....Mind you i was for sure i would not until now. i will have to admit i move Tyler to LG...it takes alot to admit this

Reactions: BAT