It's time, we need a new era in big D or fan boycott

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
It's come to this. It's time we remind the upper tier in this organization who really writes these paychecks and send a message we are done with excuses and mediocre. I don't expect a Super Bowl caliber team every year and enjoy the process of rebuilding from time to time, but enough is enough. All dynasties come to an end, but the great thing about the NFL? Is with competence, they can be rebuilt.

When you are seeing glaring holes in your team, like DAK and coaches and upper management continues to live in denial, when we fans all clearly see there are issues, it becomes time to send a message. That time is now.

I watched the game yesterday and I honestly felt the cowboys were overall the better team on the field. But we are not coached right. And we need a new QB. If the Cowboys had a top ten NFL caliber QB this year, we would be without question in the playoff hunt. We are going to go 4-12 or 5-11 this year. It's sad! I'm bummed and burned out and for first time since the I've been a fan in the 70's I am considering letting this team go. At the least just not following anymore. I can't watch these games each week with obvious deficiencies at the QB position and be fooled anymore. I know football too well and I knew Dak was a bust the moment he set foot on the field. I know talent and I could see the lacking areas in his game from day one.

The scouting reports were accurate on him. Dead on accurate and it's time we recognize he was not some rare find. He was, as advertised. A bus driver, at best and possible backup.

Batman1980

Reaction score
I think the fans in Frisco have already responded, opposing fans have made sure Jerrah's pocket doesn't take a hit.

NotForLong

Reaction score
It's come to this. It's time we remind the upper tier in this organization who really writes these paychecks and send a message we are done with excuses and mediocre. I don't expect a Super Bowl caliber team every year and enjoy the process of rebuilding from time to time, but enough is enough. All dynasties come to an end, but the great thing about the NFL? Is with competence, they can be rebuilt.

When you are seeing glaring holes in your team, like DAK and coaches and upper management continues to live in denial, when we fans all clearly see there are issues, it becomes time to send a message. That time is now.

I watched the game yesterday and I honestly felt the cowboys were overall the better team on the field. But we are not coached right. And we need a new QB. If the Cowboys had a top ten NFL caliber QB this year, we would be without question in the playoff hunt. We are going to go 4-12 or 5-11 this year. It's sad! I'm bummed and burned out and for first time since the I've been a fan in the 70's I am considering letting this team go. At the least just not following anymore. I can't watch these games each week with obvious deficiencies at the QB position and be fooled anymore. I know football too well and I knew Dak was a bust the moment he set foot on the field. I know talent and I could see the lacking areas in his game from day one.

The scouting reports were accurate on him. Dead on accurate and it's time we recognize he was not some rare find. He was, as advertised. A bus driver, at best and possible backup.
I am with you. I was thinking the same thing.

Thats why my name is Not For Long

I think we should start a face book page or something