It's weird not to either celebrate or complain on a Monday

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I'm used to coming in on a Monday morning and either celebrating if we won or complaining if we lost. It just doesn't feel right not to. All right, gotta get this outa my system. Here goes.

If we win....
Way to go, team. I think Garrett's game plans are improving. Man, that Dak is an escape artist. Everyone was covered, but he got that TD with his legs. Awesome job, Dak. Way to go, defense, forcing those turnovers. And a FOURTH 60 yard plus field goal by Maher? Whoah! He's the man. I know the Giants secondary sucks, but I still gotta give Dak credit for picking them apart.

If we lose .....
When are they going to fire this Garrett idiot???? My grandma could put together a better game plan. And trying to win the game with a 62-yard field goal???? I know Maher has made three of those, but a fourth was pushing it. Sheesh. Our O-link stunk again. Doesn't matter if it's Zeke or Pollard, if there's no hole, you won't gain yards. And Moore kept hammering it with running plays that weren't working. Do play action, #$%% it! I can't believe the stupidity of this team. They never make any good halftime adjustments. Will Jerry ever hire a reach coach who's not a puppet?

Oh, I almost forgot: Stupid refs, that was pass interference. They could even tall that from the replay?

=============

There we go. If we win, come back and read the first one. If we lose, come back and read the second. Thanks.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
It's nice, but also weird, to have so many Sunday afternoons without Cowboys football. SNF, bye, MNF, SNF. Then we have 2 Sunday afternoon games, followed by back to back Thursday games. That's 6 out of 8 Sunday's without an afternoon Cowboys game. I have no excuses for not getting stuff done around the house this season.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I for one think these bullcrap Monday night games after a bye is pushing my patience to Hitler extremes. It’s torture on Sundays and all the other kids are out playing,and we’re sitting here in the schoolroom corner watching, Let’s get this on ...

johneric8

Reaction score
Garrett is terribly terrible win or lose bro and that is what most of us believe so the garrett sucks narrative isn't going anywhere and you can bet on that...

Chrispierce

Reaction score
It's nice, but also weird, to have so many Sunday afternoons without Cowboys football. SNF, bye, MNF, SNF. Then we have 2 Sunday afternoon games, followed by back to back Thursday games. That's 6 out of 8 Sunday's without an afternoon Cowboys game. I have no excuses for not getting stuff done around the house this season.
I despise it....I’m tired of waiting and waiting and waiting. I want a more normal schedule,so can enjoy football with rest of public. I rarely do get the Sunday morning breakfast opportunity etc...it’s always me anticipating Dallas in my own little private Idaho of anticipation purgatory. Traitors..

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The waiting is indeed torture. Especially coming off a bye.

Tomorrow is going to be crazy, win or lose. It's going to be "Fire Garrett threads" or "Superbowl Odds" threads. Can't have both in the same week. One comes with a win, and the other with a loss. Repeat throughout the season.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
I've never been a big Monday night guy. I'm young enough to where Sunday Night Football has been the game of the week. ESPN does a terrible job broadcasting the event and usually the games are crappy!! For Dallas, outside of last year, we have done well on MNF in recent memory. Some of my favorite Dallas MNF games
  • 2001 Commanders game. My first win as a Cowboy fan. They were awful. I had to go to bed at halftime and my dad always wrote down the scores on a piece of paper on the kitchen table. Loved waking up to the score!!
  • 2003 Giants game. Was a wild game. Think Quincy threw a long pass to someone to set up a field goal. First win of the Parcells era.
  • 2004 Seahawks game. Julius Jones went off.
  • 2005 Eagles game. Known as the Roy Williams game. Kept Dallas' playoff hopes alive. Unfortunately they collapsed.
  • 2007 Bills game. Dallas had no business winning this game. Nick Folk was the hero.
  • 2008 Eagles game. Was a shootout. I remember thinking Felix Jones was our next stud running back.
  • 2009 Panthers game. First win at AT&T Stadium.
We have had some bad ones...
  • 2004 Eagles game. That stupid T.O Desparate Housewives commercial aired before this game. McNabb and T.O went off.
  • 2005 Commanders game. Up 13-0 and blew it on the night the Triplets were inducted into the ROH.
  • 2006 Giants game. Start of the Romo era. They lost that game.
  • 2010 Giants game. Romo broke his collarbone. Was the game where everyone stuck a fork in Dallas that year.
  • 2014 Commanders game. Was a *** loss. They ended up 4-12 and Dallas was 12-4.
  • 2018 Titans game. Just sucked all around. That loss turned the season around.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I'm used to coming in on a Monday morning and either celebrating if we won or complaining if we lost. It just doesn't feel right not to. All right, gotta get this outa my system. Here goes.

If we win....
Way to go, team. I think Garrett's game plans are improving. Man, that Dak is an escape artist. Everyone was covered, but he got that TD with his legs. Awesome job, Dak. Way to go, defense, forcing those turnovers. And a FOURTH 60 yard plus field goal by Maher? Whoah! He's the man. I know the Giants secondary sucks, but I still gotta give Dak credit for picking them apart.

If we lose .....
When are they going to fire this Garrett idiot???? My grandma could put together a better game plan. And trying to win the game with a 62-yard field goal???? I know Maher has made three of those, but a fourth was pushing it. Sheesh. Our O-link stunk again. Doesn't matter if it's Zeke or Pollard, if there's no hole, you won't gain yards. And Moore kept hammering it with running plays that weren't working. Do play action, #$%% it! I can't believe the stupidity of this team. They never make any good halftime adjustments. Will Jerry ever hire a reach coach who's not a puppet?

Oh, I almost forgot: Stupid refs, that was pass interference. They could even tall that from the replay?

=============

There we go. If we win, come back and read the first one. If we lose, come back and read the second. Thanks.
:dance:yay we won 8 days ago

blueblood70

Reaction score
really two weeks now without game basically the site is running rabid with huge whining and complaining about just about everything..this site is 80% complaints 24/7 20% trying to offset it is becoming tough...

Rajveer

Reaction score
I don't know what you guys are talking about. The boys are going to dish out another app whopping to an NFC East rival tonight. The Giants based on this game are going to hire Garrett at the end of the season not knowing that the play calling was all Kellen Moore. :flagwave::muttley: