I've been biting my tongue, but... Jason Witten WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
How many shirtless pics did you check out before making this determination? And can you post them? For a friend you see.

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
Guys lets cut T.Smith he just gonna get old in the future why put off the inevitable, he gonna get weaker, etc...No need wasting time start building for tue future not harvesting the past!!!

Hoov

Reaction score
And i though it was going to be a thread about how outstanding Witten has been this year

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I don't know what a troll is but i'm trying to explain the way I see the game and our financial issues... so if you call me a troll ok whatever man. that seriously means nothing to me I don't spend my day on these boards.

You also said Escobar was better...and the fact is he isn't even close yet.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Jason is still very productive. A leader. A security blanket of sorts. Let's not forget that he's an invaluable wealth of knowledge to our younger TEs. He's not going anywhere.

Crad|e

Reaction score
You all are seriously going to sit there and tell me.. when you don't watch the game your like "who is that slow big guy? oh it's just witten again?" time to replace old and fat with young and fast.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
If I felt Escobar could block anywhere near as well as Witten has been, this thread would have legs. As it is, Witten gets as much credit as the OL at our running game. The dude is playing like Dan Campbell used to play. But, you know, still effective in the passing game.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
I don't know what a troll is but i'm trying to explain the way I see the game and our financial issues... so if you call me a troll ok whatever man. that seriously means nothing to me I don't spend my day on these boards.

That's a good thing that you don't spend all day here...we thank you.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Guys lets cut T.Smith he just gonna get old in the future why put off the inevitable, he gonna get weaker, etc...No need wasting time start building for tue future not harvesting the past!!!

To be fair, Tyron's not in his 12th season in the NFL.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Jason is still very productive. A leader. A security blanket of sorts. Let's not forget that he's an invaluable wealth of knowledge to our younger TEs. He's not going anywhere.

Agree with everything except the bolded part. Vastly overrated, IMO. Trust me, I could listen to Phil Mickelson (we're both lefties) impart his knowledge of hitting a golf ball to me until he's blue in the face, it's not going to make me a better golfer.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I have often wondered, if this board was a daily meeting, face to face, and we gathered in an auditorium, what would the posts look like?

Now imagine we all are sitting in seats, and each have a keyboard, and a huge screen on the stage is posting what we type.

There would be someone who posts a thread like this, and my fear is the 6 o'clock news would be reporting how a group of Cowboy fans shaved his butt, tarred and feathered him, and ran him out of town.

If Witten gets open, and Witten blocks, and Escobar and Aztec still gets targets and scores, I will ask you a Hilary question.

"What difference does it make?"

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
You all are seriously going to sit there and tell me.. when you don't watch the game your like "who is that slow big guy? oh it's just witten again?" time to replace old and fat with young and fast.

Sometimes I think this type of post/thread comes from multi act to boost main account and come in for easy post

JonCJG

Reaction score
OP is a troll or a kid who doesnt know much. Too much madden and checking speed ratings methinks.

Crad|e

Reaction score
thank you red dragon, you seem to agree somewhat regardless if you'll be man enough to admit it.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Agree with everything except the bolded part. Vastly overrated, IMO. Trust me, I could listen to Phil Mickelson (we're both lefties) impart his knowledge of hitting a golf ball to me until he's blue in the face, it's not going to make me a better golfer.

I really think it would. Phil could really help knock a few strokes off your game. Trust in this. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.