I've Been Trying to Figure Something Out

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
We often hear how much Garrett is liked by his players and how he is concerned about them becoming men and solid citizens . . . . . . . . . and he has a real positive influence on them.

So, Ive been trying to figure out if he's more suited to coach a high school team or a community college team.

For the life of me, I cant decide which he would be better suited for.

What say you?

visionary

Reaction score
We often hear how much Garrett is liked by his players and how he is concerned about them becoming men and solid citizens . . . . . . . . . and he has a real positive influence on them.

So, Ive been trying to figure out if he's more suited to coach a high school team or a community college team.

For the life of me, I cant decide which he would be better suited for.

What say you?

Garrett is not even suited to coach a elementary school team

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think he is best suited to coach the Dallas Cowboys.....
That may be unpopular in yet another Garrett bashing hate thread....but that is my opinion, and I will run it up your butts, even if it is just to mess with people.....

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think he is best suited to coach the Dallas Cowboys.....
That may be unpopular in yet another Garrett bashing hate thread....but that is my opinion, and I will run it up your butts, even if it is just to mess with people.....

Yeah what he said. Just about a year ago we thought he might win coach of the year after all!!!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe one of you video experts can do a video...with Garrett clapping set to the tune of The Guess Who's, Clap For The Wolfman....

So you can focus on something constructive instead of the same old post 150 times a day....

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
SI writer says he has moved up the hot seat coaching ranks now. im sure his seat is getting a little warmer than it was from jones comments lately.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm still trying to figure out why we are the only team in the NFL who is willing to have a head coach learn on the job, then show consistently that he hasn't learned a thing, then continue to use him as our head coach???.

Would he make a better high school head coach? I don't know, but THAT IS WHERE he should be learning the ropes, not in the NFL much less with the Dallas Cowboys.

Last edited:

Wolfpack

Reaction score
I think he would be best suited as an athletic director for a low tier div 1 school or div 2. He has that skill set perfectly.