I've figured out who the Babuska Lady is

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
All these years we've been wondering who the Babushka Lady is. In case you've been living in a cave, she was the lady in a Russian-style scarf who was present at the JFK assassination and who had a camera, whose photos from that day have never been found or seen. So they keep trying to find this lady. Beverly Oliver later came forward and claimed to be her, but she's a phony. She was only 17 years old at the time, and she claimed to have taken pictures with a model of camera that was not yet available in 1963. She's just a liar looking for attention. I had to get to the bottom of this.

After much research, I've determined that the Babushka Lady is ................ [snare drum roll]

............ DallasEast's Great Aunt Olga.

21VuLWpCtPL._CR32,0,194,194_UX175.jpg

DallasEast has some 'splainin' to do. Why was his great aunt there taking pictures, and why has she never shared them with anyone? It's time for him to come clean and let us know where his great Aunt is if she's still even alive, and where her film is of that fateful day.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry bub. I do not know what to tell you. My parents told me the little I do know.

It was June 1969. My folks said Aunt Olga paid us an unexpected visit. They described her as nervous, like she thought someone was after her. She did not say much, only that she was driving down to Cape Canaveral, Florida. She left after only staying a few minutes.

She was on everyone's mind when Apollo 11 lifted off on its mission to the moon. People wondered if she was at the Cape watching the launch in person.

Wait. You do not think she might have..? nah. There weren't any space stations back then.

Or were there?

HEknUbC.gif

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
All these years we've been wondering who the Babushka Lady is. In case you've been living in a cave, she was the lady in a Russian-style scarf who was present at the JFK assassination and who had a camera, whose photos from that day have never been found or seen. So they keep trying to find this lady. Beverly Oliver later came forward and claimed to be her, but she's a phony. She was only 17 years old at the time, and she claimed to have taken pictures with a model of camera that was not yet available in 1963. She's just a liar looking for attention. I had to get to the bottom of this.

After much research, I've determined that the Babushka Lady is ................ [snare drum roll]

DallasEast has some 'splainin' to do. Why was his great aunt there taking pictures, and why has she never shared them with anyone? It's time for him to come clean and let us know where his great Aunt is if she's still even alive, and where her film is of that fateful day.

Thread will be closed soon i'm guessing. lol.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score

We all know you work for the men in black (MIB). But is this the type of stuff you're investigating these days?
:facepalm:
It makes sense, I guess. COVID slowed down a bunch of alien activity and your just keeping yourself busy.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I've found out more info about the Babushka Lady. Her name is Olga Humbumpski, and she was one of the colaborators with the ***** during World War II who helped to smuggle Hitler out of Berlin and get him to his V-3 rocket that he and Eva Braun used to escape to their secret Von Vloppen Moon Base where they would live out the rest of their days safe from **** hunters. Humbumpski was Argentine President Perón's secret liason to Hitler, making several visits to the VV Moon Base to resupply them. She served as their cook on the moon base for several years, eventually having a falling out with President Perón over her desire to be promoted to one of Hitler's comfort women. As Eva Braun had been aging, Hitler desired younger and hotter women to keep him company on the moon, so President Perón started sending such women to him. Olga had already aged too much to be appealing, so Perón pre-rejected her on behalf of Hitler.

When President Kennedy announced his intention to send a man to the moon, Hitler became furious. He was worried that such a mission would discover their secret hideout there, so he contacted his operatives in Argentina about having him taken out. Olga "Babushka Lady" Humbumpski had mended fences with the **** underground in Argentina, and so she was sent to photograph the event to prove to Hitler JFK was dead. Immediately afterwards, she rushed off to Argentina and boarded a V-3 rocket to the moon. She developed the film at the VV Moon Base's photolab and showed them to Hitler, who so happy, he seduced her, even though she was way less hot than the comfort women he had been sent.

This was the most significant time post-WWII when Hitler interfered with American history, though it would not be the last. He was also involved in the faked death of Elvis, but tha'ts another story.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I can't believe how misguided this thread is. Babuska, that's a whole nother lady, whole nother time.......

This....... this is the Babuska Lady.

41d87c8c9fa075dbea6b740ec6ef96a9.jpg

How y'all don't know that?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can't believe how misguided this thread is. Babuska, that's a whole nother lady, whole nother time.......

It's not spelled babushka?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score

The Russian Lady on Hogan's Heroes was way too sexy to be the Babushka Lady.