i've gotta say it

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I'm telling Sandra Bullock that she's yesterday's news for you.

never said i'd trade her for sandra.

then again, i just can't ever picture that being an option of mine to have. damn it.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
well... her nose isn't exaclty tiny... but I, for one, am a little more concerned about how the back of her head looks...

bufbills_02.jpg

Yep... works for me...

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
She has a big nose, I have a big hose, it's all good.

Really, it's about 100 feet long and curled up in the front yard. It's actually two seperate 50 foot hoses connected together, but it truly makes one long hose that can water any crevice.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
trickblue said:
well... her nose isn't exaclty tiny... but I, for one, am a little more concerned about how the back of her head looks...

bufbills_02.jpg

Yep... works for me...
If you had said "top of her head"......... :eek:

trickblue

Reaction score
Hostile said:
If you had said "top of her head"......... :eek:

I refuse to limit myelf to that view of the back of her head alone! :D

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Avery said:
She has a big nose, I have a big hose, it's all good.

Really, it's about 100 feet long and curled up in the front yard. It's actually two seperate 50 foot hoses connected together, but it truly makes one long hose that can water any crevice.

Hilarious.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
You guys are disgraceful, all this sexual innuendo towards an unsuspecting woman. Shame on you, shame on you all for such selfish thoughts of only trying to satisfy your inner demons.

What about the inner beauty, MikeD, the true test of a connection from one person to another? Oh sure, CSA wants to buy his way to her heart through lavish gifts of jewelry, but really, can you 'shower' her with presents and expect her to truly see the inner Cheap Shot Artist?

You people need to grow up and see that there's more to human beings than simply how they glow in the gleaming strands of light that filter through the hole in Texas Stadium and adorn her face like an angelic illusion and trickle down her lucious body like morning dew in the fading darkness as the cries of passion echo throughout the countryside as Avery and Bon-Bon play our own game of Testicleverde to Johnson to touchdown.

trickblue

Reaction score
Avery said:
You guys are disgraceful, all this sexual innuendo towards an unsuspecting woman. Shame on you, shame on you all for such selfish thoughts of only trying to satisfy your inner demons.

What about the inner beauty, MikeD, the true test of a connection from one person to another? Oh sure, CSA wants to buy his way to her heart through lavish gifts of jewelry, but really, can you 'shower' her with presents and expect her to truly see the inner Cheap Shot Artist?

You people need to grow up and see that there's more to human beings than simply how they glow in the gleaming strands of light that filter through the hole in Texas Stadium and adorn her face like an angelic illusion and trickle down her lucious body like morning dew in the fading darkness as the cries of passion echo throughout the countryside as Avery and Bon-Bon play our own game of Testicleverde to Johnson to touchdown.

lmao... good stuff... I would expect nothing less from a man whose avatar is a humping storm trooper... :D

MikeD17

Benched
Reaction score
Id definatly bang Suzie Kulber, I bet she go do a good pogo stick hop , and Melissa stark is the hottest reporter probably for all networks.

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
Avery said:

Spoken like an ugly person . . .

:D

Nukeman

S.H.A.D.O. Commander
Reaction score
I thought she provided some insight into the game. And those were two really good things. Oh wait, we had the radio on and couldn't hear her. Well, whatever, we won anyway.