I've noticed that

RESIN8

Reaction score
A lot of people don't think we will ever touch a FA represented by the Postons. So if we aren't into supposed sleazy business agent types, why are the moonshine boys in bed with Rosenhaus(presumed)? I'm mean both parties have basically pulled the same situations trying to get their clients more money.

parchy

Reaction score
The Postons are a busch league Rosenhaus... they are bad, bad news.

DLCassidy

Reaction score
The difference is BP gets along ok with Drew Rosenhaus and he hates the Postons guts.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Drew Rosenhaus is a different kind of pain in the arse. Drew is a business man that has earned RESPECT around the league. BP and Jones both reportedly have a common respect for Drew Rosenhaus.

The Postons are a couple of idiots.

ddh33

Reaction score
Drew Rosenhaus has angered people lately, but he's actually always been a well-liked, well-respoected agent. He gets his players deals and gets them in camp. It's been reported that Bill and Jerry both like him.

Personally, (and I have absoluetly nothing to back this with) I always kind of wondered what happened in Philly? There was so much bitterness, animosity, and a sense of entitlement that I thought it almost seemed like the Eagles perhaps told them one thing and did another. It was just weird...

Anyway, Rosenhuas has a huge stigma attached to him right now, but I'm not sure it's fair. While everyone was talking about him being a sleeze and holding TO out until Septmeber, he has a deal done within a few days without any problem.

RESIN8

Reaction score
Do we have any Rosenhaus clients currently on our roster now or in the past 3 years since Bill has been here? Has Bill ever flat out said that " I will not deal with those Half Pimps"?

I just find it kinda wierd that after hearing all this **** about the Postons, that we are dealing with a guy who had two high profile holdouts this year(that i know of).

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RESIN8 said:
A lot of people don't think we will ever touch a FA represented by the Postons. So if we aren't into supposed sleazy business agent types, why are the moonshine boys in bed with Rosenhaus(presumed)? I'm mean both parties have basically pulled the same situations trying to get their clients more money.
Parcells and Jones are not the only Front Office personnel who have this feeling with regards to the Postons. Look at how Detroit traded 1 spot with Cleveland so they didn't have to take Kellen Winslow Jr. You can bet Washington is sighing in relief that Arrington is gone because of the mess there.

Rosenhaus is an arrogant dweeb, but he's also well respected in NFL circles. This difference is he negotiates hard for his clients then shuts up. The Postons never shut up.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
I think it comes down to this. You got two guys who would be good signs for the Dallas Cowboys. One has the Postons as their agent the other doens't.

The Cowboys go to the other guy. Simple.

We saw this scenario in last season's draft with Ware and Merriman.

Rosenhaus is not as self righteous and pompous as the Postons. He just likes media attention, but he's much more personable.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Rosenhaus is complete SLIME. But he knows what he's doing in terms of contract proposals, etc..

The Postons are morons and have no clue what they are doing.

Rosenhaus has a law degree from DUKE, the Postons probably have a nice car.