Ive seen enough that Rush is the captain now

J817

Reaction score
Hey who got the nuts to say they wanted Cooper Rush cut in favor of Will Grier? Who's also the group of idiots who said we had no shot at winning today? Y'all got the heart or y'all gonna pretend like y'all never said it?

I thought Rush was total trash and the Cowboys had no chance today. I was making fun of Rush all week. This game doesn’t tell me Rush is the future, but it was a pleasant surprise.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
He's kept our season alive. Which is great. We need him to beat the Giants and Commanders. If he can do that, I feel good our chances to win the division when Dak is back and our schedule softens. Whether we like it or not, he's gonna be back.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I will sleep Cooper Rush played well enough to win. Go Cowboys

shabazz

Reaction score
He's "meh" even as a backup.

Of course he is. Overhyping Cooper because of a disappointing Dakota is fools gold. Rush is good for 1 or 2 games with a conservative game plan. Unfortunately, to go 4 or 5 consecutive games they’re gonna have to let him cut it loose in many situations and he doesn’t have the tools to excel.

good defensive coordinators will lick their chops when facing him.

I love the win but I’m not delusional about a players talents and limitations just because he’s not Dak

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I thought Rush was total trash and the Cowboys had no chance today. I was making fun of Rush all week. This game doesn’t tell me Rush is the future, but it was a pleasant surprise.
You got the balls to admit it at least. I was in the same boat as you. He's shown he's at least capable of being a backup. I didn't even think that a week ago. I was wrong I'll admit. I for sure didn't think the season was over.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
If it wasn’t for the defense. We lose this game. Cooper Rush was not that great especially in the second half
Last week it was…

Our receivers suck

Our OLine sucks

Zeke Sucks

kellen moore sucks

We score 3 points

A week later, we field the exact same team and Cooper puts up 20 against the “mad” AFC champs with those same “bums”

So he doesnt get the benefit of blaming his supporting cast like yall did w Dakota?? :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: