J Jones last night

Hoov

Reaction score
Have to give him credit, he had a good game. I was impressed with his running for the first time in a while. Played well against a good bears defense and it was pretty hostile there in the first quarter.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hoov;1666425 said:
Have to give him credit, he had a good game. I was impressed with his running for the first time in a while. Played well against a good bears defense and it was pretty hostile there in the first quarter.

I agree. I was happy with the job he did

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Hoov;1666425 said:

I agree. He made a few plays, but other guys on the offense (FloJo) made a few too. You know, holding, false start, etc. :rolleyes:

Props to Jones, there was a little fire in his game last night and it would have showed if not for all the penalties.

JerryFan

Reaction score
JuJo did the same thing last week against the Dolphins people just didn't want to see it. I think JuJo has been solid this year and has ran the ball extremely hard.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Hoov;1666425 said:

I agree, he had two good sized gains called back by phantom penalties.