J.P. Losman

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Losman is a cocky bastid.

Everytime I see this cocky punk he gets under my skin.

If you get a chance to see him speak, you'll see what I mean. He tries to sound like such a tough guy all the time.
I remember someone from this board who met Patrick Ramsey at a golf course said Patrick mentioned this to him in conversation, back in the offseason. (They both went to Tulane)

I see why Bledsoe is pissed off about Buffalo treated him. I'd be mad too if I got cut for this punk.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Losman is a cocky bastid.

Everytime I see this cocky punk he gets under my skin.

If you get a chance to see him speak, you'll see what I mean. He tries to sound like such a tough guy all the time.
I remember someone from this board who met Ramsey at a golf course said Patrick mentioned this to him in conversation, back in the offseason. (They both went to Tulane)

I see why Bledsoe is pissed off about Buffalo treated him. I'd be mad too if I got cut for this punk.

I think he sounds like a complete moron. He's an embarassment to their team.

calico

Reaction score
Did you see the ESPN predraft doc they did on him? I wanted to throw a brick in his face after that. What a punk he is...seriously. Tom Jackson looked like he wanted to cut JPs head off after it played.

The kid is an immature punk and wish nothing good for him.

I especially loved it since we got Spears and Jones for his arrogant ***...I laughed and laughed.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
I remember someone from this board who met Patrick Ramsey at a golf course said Patrick mentioned this to him in conversation, back in the offseason. (They both went to Tulane)
That was me. Ramsey was complimentary of his ability, but questioned his capacity to mentally handle the professional game and get along with his team mates.

You could tell he didn't care for Losman.

calico

Reaction score
Danny White said:
That was me. Ramsey was complimentary of his ability, but questioned his capacity to mentally handle the professional game and get along with his team mates.

You could tell he didn't care for Losman.

Not surprising. In the ESPN doc on him, he met the other QBs in a combine and then cried and *****ed to the camera as he warmed up because they got more attention than him...especially Eli. He was very upset and questioned their skills and claimed he should be the top overall pick.

He blamed everyone except himself if he tossed an incomplete pass and took all the credit for things that went well. I would not want to block for him if I were an OL in the NFL, that is for damn sure. I had to block for an SOB like him in HS let him take a few extra hits in games we had in hand when I had to pull to block for him on a waggle play.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I'm just trying to figure out how a guy from Venice Beach with the last name Losman got an accent like his.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
He blamed everyone except himself if he tossed an incomplete pass

I remember that, he threw a bomb that was anout a yar or so too deep and was complaining to the WR...in a workout for the draft nontheless.

Bills did good w/ McGahee, but IDK about this kid

SAboys889

Houstonboys13
Reaction score
This guy just sounds stupid everytime he speaks. There is something wrong with the kid. I will be shocked if he ever makes it in the NFL. Oh yeah, and according to him, he's gotten in "fights" before. I wonder why?

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
By reading all you guys just said about this guy, all i can do is LAUGH!! lmao!!! hahahahaha