Jackson Question

Verdict

Reaction score
I see that Jackson, the 5th rounder from Miami (DE) only played 3 years at Miami. Did he come out early?

Did he get some bad advise on his slotting, or did he leave Miami for some other reason?

It looks like he isn’t overly strong compared to his peers on the web graph, but I keep hearing how much power he shows on film “bullying” OTs.

What’s the scoop on this guy. Sounds like an intriguing prospect.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
he is a 5th round draft pick which means he will make the team. As they love to draft 5th round DE's, and say how great value they got. Only to go by the way of Russell and Tapper and add nothing, and get released 2 years later. Therefore taking up a roster spot.

J/K in a way, but yet it also is true.

I hope he works out, but only see him as a PS player at this point. Injuries or if someone like Hyder has not overcome his injuries will be the way he makes the team. Should be some very good competition for that last DE spot. And Gregory is the biggest WC here too. But I do not even count him at this point.

To answer your question, I have no idea about if he came out early. I guess I could google it, but then again so could have you. :laugh:

jujoboys

Reaction score
I see that Jackson, the 5th rounder from Miami (DE) only played 3 years at Miami. Did he come out early?

Did he get some bad advise on his slotting, or did he leave Miami for some other reason?

It looks like he isn’t overly strong compared to his peers on the web graph, but I keep hearing how much power he shows on film “bullying” OTs.

What’s the scoop on this guy. Sounds like an intriguing prospect.

Yes, he came out after his junior year. I don't know who gave him the advice to come out early but we might be glad they did.