Jacobs 1yd TD Run and throw at the scoreclock

mmohican29

Reaction score
How is that not a penalty? Classless and insulting. And it's twice now. (Furrey).

jesusphreak

Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing.

Even if I wasn't a Cowboys fan, it would've been nice to see the Cowboys win just because Jacobs is one of the most disrespectful guys in the NFL today. There are few players that I dislike as much as him. Always running his mouth.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
mmohican29;1901830 said:
How is that not a penalty? Classless and insulting. And it's twice now. (Furrey).

It's not directed at a player, that's why.

mmillman

Reaction score
if I heard the ref right he was warned on that play but no flag

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
That sound it made was hideous.

The official soundclip of the 2007 Dallas Cowbows.

Punkabilly56

Reaction score
mmohican29;1901830 said:

If TO did it, it would have been a 15 plus a fine tomorrow. btw, no one brought up the fact that TO gave that boy the ball after scoring. Classy.

Ren

Reaction score
jesusphreak;1901834 said:

Even if I wasn't a Cowboys fan, it would've been nice to see the Cowboys win just because Jacobs is one of the most disrespectful guys in the NFL today. There are few players that I dislike as much as him. Always running his mouth.

He had very little to do with the giants win for a guy his size he sure runs soft if he had half the power and hart MB3 has he'd be unstopable

phildominator

Reaction score
I honestly think that play will make the NFL outlaw throwing the ball at the wall.

What would've happened if the playclock broke?

Matt

Reaction score
Jacobs = trash. I even saw during the pregame that this guy was prepping for this kind of a celebration. LMAO what a tool, he has to prepare and this is the best he could come up with.

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
jesusphreak;1901834 said:

Like Patrick Crayton?

It would'nt have mattered anyway, I'm sure we would have had a holding called against us anyway.:banghead:

Givincer

Reaction score
tyke1doe;1901835 said:
It's not directed at a player, that's why.

It's vandalism, though. I don't see why it's okay.

It's okay to throw the ball and break a light on the score clock or throw the ball and break one of the dallas stars, but it's not okay to throw the ball into the ground. Doesn't make much sense.

ladiewolve

Reaction score
mmohican29;1901830 said:
Yeah !! I asked about that earlier on some threads...I think he even broke some lights on it as well. If that had been one of us it would have been a 15 yard penality.!!!!!!!:bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
phildominator;1902029 said:
Brandon Jacobs could've at least thrown it at Rowdy.

He could have atleast kicked every member of our team in the nuts, because thats what that touchdown was....a swift kick in the balls.

phildominator

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1902032 said:
He could have atleast kicked every member of our team in the nuts, because thats what that touchdown was....a swift kick in the balls.

If he started with Roy Williams, Brandon Jacobs would still be kicking...

...Roy left his nuts in 2003.

utrunner07

Reaction score
phildominator;1902037 said:
If he started with Roy Williams, Brandon Jacobs would still be kicking...

...Roy left his nuts in 2003.

:lmao2:greatness!