Jacobs: Cowboys are a dirty football team

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score

By dcfanatic, September 22, 2009 5:53 pm

So he jumps on the star after the game like a moron and now he's saying the Cowboys are a 'dirty football team'...

Jacobs on ESPN Radio

Ahhh shut up! I knew he would start running his mouth as soon as that kick went thru the uprights. The Cowboys aren't a dirty football team. Flozell Adams is a lazy football player, but he's not dirty.

Please someone knock the taste out of this guy's mouth already!

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Was he sniffin their jocks? We need to get dirty, mean and nasty.

DMX690

Reaction score
Good i rather been know as a dirty team then a stupid and soft team.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I hope he keeps saying this, maybe the Cowboys will start playing like it. I would rather play dirty than play like pansies.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Only one way to shut his mouth, when we figure that part out, then his mouth may shut but until then, prepare to get roasted by this dude.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Would this *** clown be running his trap if his kicker had missed with :00 on the clock?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Judas;2962916 said:
Only one way to shut his mouth, when we figure that part out, then his mouth may shut but until then, prepare to get roasted by this dude.
Actually, before Sunday we had beaten them 4 out of the last 5 regular season games, but he was still yapping. Dude can't help himself.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2962917 said:
Would this *** clown be running his trap if his kicker had missed with :00 on the clock?

He didn't do squat Sunday, he shouldn't be running his mouth any way.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score

Sadly, he would. The guy's as sharp as a bowling ball.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Terence Newman took care of him by himself on one play.

Our little 185-190, 5-11 CB handled him one on one.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Judas;2962916 said:

He didn't really roast anyone on Sunday. I understand a W is a W, but he was largely shut down except that one moderate run.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
41gy#;2962929 said:
Terence Newman took care of him by himself on one play.

Our little 185-190, 5-11 CB handled him one on one.

He also pussied out and did the superman on his own teammate to get out of the way.

Jay

Reaction score
Venger;2962932 said:
Thanks for proving his point.

How is that proving his point? A fan doesn't like him because he continues to mouth off, how does that translate to the Cowboys being a dirty team?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
DMX690;2962908 said:
Good i rather been know as a dirty team then a stupid and soft team.

yeah, but we are a stupid and soft team
we dont hit and tackle in pads in practice or training camp
we kill drives with stupid plays like flozell does
we throw interceptions like romo threw yestersday
we cant get down blitz concepts, whereas players in new york jets did with new coach

some of these players are lazy, unmovitated

then you have on top of that the head coach who says, well i didnt run the blitz packages enough in training camp because i didnt want to get players hurt

but what did the dumb head coach do in a goal line drill in blue white game; he had roy williams run a route at goal line, without pads on, as you know scandrick bumped him, knocking him down bruising his collar bone

now how dumb is that or how dumb is not to run blitz packages enough or run defense enough for players to get it down, but you expect them to have it down by game time;

now how dumb is that?
sometimes the truth hurts, when you only admit it, then you can correct those mistakes

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score

yes

witness '07 when we swept them in the regular season

he kept running his mouth

Brandon is the kid who yells wolf

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
dirty teams win championships like the Patriots and Stealers. unfortunately we won't for a while.

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2963017 said:
we dont hit and tackle in pads in practice or training camp

Neither did 29 of the other teams in the NFL.

And one of the few that did (Eagles) came out of camp with like 10+ injured players and the most on IR. Don't you remember the media making a big deal about all their injuries?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
That's impossible. It's a brand new field. Jerry had all the uniforms dry cleaned. He's a LIAR!!

Maybe a little construction dust..................

Ren

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2962900 said:

By dcfanatic, September 22, 2009 5:53 pm

So he jumps on the star after the game like a moron and now he's saying the Cowboys are a 'dirty football team'...

Jacobs on ESPN Radio

Ahhh shut up! I knew he would start running his mouth as soon as that kick went thru the uprights. The Cowboys aren't a dirty football team. Flozell Adams is a lazy football player, but he's not dirty.

Please someone knock the taste out of this guy's mouth already!

He would be running his mouth if the kick missed as well, that's just the kinda of classy team the Giants are