Jacobs: Cowboys are a dirty football team

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2962900 said:
Jacobs: Cowboys are a dirty football team

By dcfanatic, September 22, 2009 5:53 pm

So he jumps on the star after the game like a moron and now he's saying the Cowboys are a 'dirty football team'...

Jacobs on ESPN Radio

Ahhh shut up! I knew he would start running his mouth as soon as that kick went thru the uprights. The Cowboys aren't a dirty football team. Flozell Adams is a lazy football player, but he's not dirty.

Please someone knock the taste out of this guy's mouth already!

Thats the only part i dont like DC, big mouth jacobs is still running his mouth, i wished to a degree other giant players werent there when columbo pushed him jacobs tried to hit columbo;

columbo would have torn jacobs up; now that i would have loved to see

kinda like a player that popped off to d d lewis one time, lewis hit him in the mouth, the player had to have stitches and some teeth removed etc

i cant stand jacobs either, now we have to put up with his big mouth again till we go up there and shut him up again

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Ren;2963162 said:
He would be running his mouth if the kick missed as well, that's just the kinda of classy team the Giants are

the giants play dirty too, ive seen them twist players ankles, step on them; etc

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2963022 said:
yes

witness '07 when we swept them in the regular season

he kept running his mouth

Brandon is the kid who yells wolf

And they beat us in the Playoffs and stop perfection in the SB...... you win a Super Bowl u can basically talk all you want......Crayton talks all the time and he's the who cost us that game in 07 playoffs.....

Jacobs is a beast he ran over plenty of players including hard hitting Safety Landry and trucked Urlacher.....

PS don't get been a beast confused with been a stud..... 6-4 270lbs runs a 4.4 with a ring. the only way to shut him up is to either win the SB or put him on a strecher...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Q_the_man;2963193 said:
And they beat us in the Playoffs and stop perfection in the SB...... you win a Super Bowl u can basically talk all you want......Crayton talks all the time and he's the who cost us that game in 07 playoffs.....

Jacobs is a beast he ran over plenty of players including hard hitting Safety Landry and trucked Urlacher.....

PS don't get been a beast confused with been a stud..... 6-4 270lbs runs a 4.4 with a ring. the only way to shut him up is to either win the SB or put him on a strecher...

but when he was talking ish after those 2 losses, they were yet to be in the postseason

that's my point, Jacobs will just not stop talking no matter the circumstances

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
guess Jacobs missed his guys dirty play on Crayton inside the 5 on the reverse

that was the only cheap shot I remember anybody taking on either team

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
CowboyMike;2963116 said:
Neither did 29 of the other teams in the NFL.

And one of the few that did (Eagles) came out of camp with like 10+ injured players and the most on IR. Don't you remember the media making a big deal about all their injuries?

i understand what your saying about the eagles, but what team was in the nfl championship game last year leading up to the superbowl, what team that was there, also after the new england patriot loss last year, what head coach made the players work in pads and hit

answer; eagles and cardinals
im not saying for wade to hit every day in practice and training camp, with pads on, but at least once or twice a week;

more teams have won championships-superbowls with hitting in training camp and with pads on then not hitting in camp;

even the Moose, and i know you know him said, that more teams are going back to old school now and having camps in pads with hitting like jimmy johnson used to do

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
dbair1967;2963200 said:

or how about the grabbing the face mask of austin on a pass play and his face mask while grabbign the back of his jersey with the horse collar; or when a giant defender spearing felix jones in the back after a full 2 to 4 seconds after felix was on the ground, and the ref was standing right there

Primetime42

Reaction score
dbair1967;2963200 said:

Boley's facemask/horse collar of Miles comes to mind as well.