Jags hire Urban Meyer

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Yeah, it looks like it is going to happen. They’re reporting it is almost done on the NFL Network. He’ll be great as long as his health holds up.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
His college program is renowned for running pro schemes and having a pro level training program. That is evidenced by all of the success his draft picks have had once entering the league.

I think you'll be competent it's just going to be interesting to see how well he does in the pro game.

JayFord

Reaction score
Hes got his work cut out for him but he’ll have Lawrence unless he sells the 1 overall for a kings ransom

Carson

Reaction score
Back in Florida with a young quarterback who can run his style of offense, and no pressure to win immediately.

And no Jerry.

Win-win.
True. But Jacksonville is far from pretty. But those pay checks will be lol

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Back in Florida with a young quarterback who can run his style of offense, and no pressure to win immediately.

And no Jerry.

Win-win.

This is exactly why he went Ice Cold on the Texas Job. He was headed to Austin, I'm telling you. I think the Jags probably reached out to his agent and told him to slow his roll cause they might well be interested for 2021.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
I think he'll do well. Some coaches were just born to win and he seems one. Dabo, if Venables came with him is the other college coach that I think could make the jump. Maybe Dan Mullen and Grantham? Mullen is a fantastic play caller. I'm no Jags fan but I'll be excited to watch them this year.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Fan Zone is turning into the NFL Zone. I don’t have an issue with it but if you’re going to allow NFL news that’s unrelated to the Cowboys in the Fan Zone then might as well do away with the NFL Zone. Just my opinion.

RS12

Reaction score
Just goes show the reputation of the Spanos family ownership probably known far and wide in the coaching community. Chargers roster better than Jags IMO.