Twitter: Jags pulled out all the tricks

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said near the beginning of the game. Urban really wanted to win that game.
MM was like, meh, he is a rookie HC he will learn.

Jimmy did his 1st year, he wanted to win those PS games, he found out the next year, it did not matter.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I said near the beginning of the game. Urban really wanted to win that game.
MM was like, meh, he is a rookie HC he will learn.

Jimmy did his 1st year, he wanted to win those PS games, he found out the next year, it did not matter.
True. I believe the Cowboys were 4-0 the first preseason of Jimmy’s career. It mattered zilch as far as the 1-15 record showed that year.

In fact, I think his SB winning teams had lackluster, losing records during preseason.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Preseason has its place. Just not really a big deal to win or lose. The coaches know who they will keep or let go without playing. As long as they have the right guys in place at season's start, it's all good.

rambo2

Reaction score
Its called having a coach who knows how to motivate players. We used to have a guy like that.......... back in 1993.
You mean that our undrafted free agents and 2's and 3's could beat their 1st team with better motivation? lol We might have even beaten them if Dinucci and 33 didn't play and we had Gilbert and Joseph on the field instead of them.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Michale Irvin and the announcers said Urban lit them up for not winning a preseason game. Not a bad thing, I guess.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Its called having a coach who knows how to motivate players. We used to have a guy like that.......... back in 1993.

Trevor Lawerence is overrated, he is gonna realize that his team doesn’t have the best talent on the field unlike Clemson.