Twitter: Jags pulled out all the tricks

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Trevor Lawerence is overrated, he is gonna realize that his team doesn’t have the best talent on the field unlike Clemson.

He actually had very little talent around him last year in college. He lost all his WRS and most of the OL from 2019.

Not sure how a Dak fan, can call the the best QB to come out of college in the last 20 years overrated. Dak is the definition of overrated.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Might as well win is the preseason You might not get many of those during the regular season

CWR

Reaction score
Jags were juicing on smelling salts!

This is an unspoken, yet common practice on NFL sidelines. I've got some in my car, reserved for a particularly nasty 24 hour shift and the idea caffeine might not make the entire drive home on its own. Ive had many of those shifts since then, but can't bring myself to do it. Lol

It's supposed to be a quick perk up, but yuck.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I dont care that the jags wanted to win. The fact we got ran over by the worst team in the league does not sit well at all. If we get more injuries its a wrap

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Yeah, that out and up TD on Wright was from deep in the playbook. So tricky that kids run that route from the age of about six.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He actually had very little talent around him last year in college. He lost all his WRS and most of the OL from 2019.

Not sure how a Dak fan, can call the the best QB to come out of college in the last 20 years overrated. Dak is the definition of overrated.
last 20years that has to be proven a bit of an overaction,

Herbert and Burrows already proves that theory wrong as they did it in the RS, how about Mahomes, wow so this guy before one real game is best prospect in 20years.. hes top prospect no doubt but calm the flip down on his anointing..hes one of the top guys but in no way that heads and tails over some others already showed out in the nfl early and often..

this is a show me league 20 years is so far fetched might want to say this year or going back 4 years when he was freshman but 20 lmao

let me know when he goes to 3 straight AFCCGs and 2 sbs since coming into the league and holds two mvps and sb trophy..we all know who that is..edit that to GREAT Prospect and ill give that to you..