Jags Release Myles Jack

blueblood70

Reaction score
Remember that degenerative knee deal he had?…….
apparently it was JS knee gave him better stats over Jacks knee need wake up call oh wise ones of super duper player personnel evals?

JS 74 games 33AV 330 solo tackles 10 sacks 6 FF

MJ 88 games 41AV 335 Solo tackles 6.5 sacks 2 FF

hmm this is why fans aren't GMs or good judges of payers all torpedoing JS and now in love with bringing in Jack..

JS had more sacks and fumbles same tackles in 14 less games. how can that be.. you watch every Jags game and know somehow MJ is better? doesn't look like it.

I luv this part of my day and all the responses will be the same you will claim sone kind of narrative of padding stats LMAO and somehow jacks better as if you watched al 84 jags gems like we watched all of JS games to know MJ is better..

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
umm neither has done anything special in the nfl and both are now on different teams then the ones that drafted them,..id say it was equal. inconsistent players with tackles but nothing special. buyer beware.

ill take the one Dan Quinn decides is the best choice for his defense.

Thought Jaylon got released?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Did his play drop off? I haven't watched a Jaguars game since we last played them in 2018

Carson

Reaction score
Did his play drop off? I haven't watched a Jaguars game since we last played them in 2018
Hard to tell as the Jags stunk last season. He did have 108 tackles (can be misleading). But he is only 26 and has been a stud.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Thought Jaylon got released?
Just saying both are gone and there's no real difference between the two. Both FAs now? i just listed proof these types of stats dont lie, JS has 14 less games twice the sacks and twice the FFs same tackles etc etc .now this place wants MJ here ..lmao you al are tripping hard over your own tongues..

im trying to eb the VOR here.buyer beware

Aven8

Reaction score
apparently it was JS knee gave him better stats over Jacks knee need wake up call oh wise ones of super duper player personnel evals?

MJ 88 games 41AV 335 Solo tackles 6.5 sacks 2 FF

hmm this is why fans aren't GMs or good judges of payers all torpedoing JS and now in love with bringing in Jack..

JS had more sacks and fumbles same tackles in 14 less games. how can that be.. you watch every Jags game and know somehow MJ is better? doesn't look like it.

I luv this part of my day and all the responses will be the same you will claim sone kind of narrative of padding stats LMAO and somehow jacks better as if you watched al 84 jags gems like we watched all of JS games to know MJ is better..

I don’t know if Jacks is good anymore, but I know he was better than Jaylon ever was. Are you really defending Jaylon?? Lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hard to tell as the Jags stunk last season. He did have 108 tackles (can be misleading). But he is only 26 and has been a stud.
stud yet JS stats are far better in more important areas not just the same tackle count but twice the FFs and Sacks in 14 less games on worst defense for sure ..i mean come on now you hate JS and luv Jack..just wow

quickccc

Reaction score
Jaylon does has one pro bowl (somehow) to his credit... has Myles Jack even/ ever made a pro bowl during his career ?

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don’t know if Jacks is good anymore, but I know he was better than Jaylon ever was. Are you really defending Jaylon?? Lol
no im saying stop trying to prop up jack show me stats dont lie not sacks and forced fumbles and a similar tackle count and JS did ti with 14 less games..get over yourself. He was not better than JS ..
JS had twice the sacks and forced fumbles. in 14 less games.. that all the proof i need

blueblood70

Reaction score
Jaylon does has one pro bowl (somehow) to his credit... has Myles Jack even/ ever made a pro bowl during his career ?
they are blinded with Smith hate and cant see MJ is overrated JS has better stats in 14 less games..big stats

J-man

Reaction score
who gives a flyin hoot about Jaylon? He's gone, move on.

As for Jack, I'd kick the tires for sure.

JustChip

Reaction score
No, this can't be?
We were stupid for drafting Jaylen and cutting him a few months ago because we could have drafted an untouchable player like Myles Jack!!!

hahahahahahahaha
We were stupid for drafting Jaylon, and would’ve been stupid for drafting Myles.

JustChip

Reaction score
JS stats are close if not better than jack

Career for both

MJ 88 gmaes 41AV 335 Solo tackles 6.5 sacks 2 FF

hmm this is why fans aren't GMs or good judges of payers all torpedoing JS and now in love wioth bringing in Jack..

JS had more sacks and fumbles same tackles in 14 less games. how can that be.. you watch every Jags game and know somehow MJ is better? doesn't look like it.,.
Too many think this is Back to the Future, Part 4.

Sandyf

Reaction score
Probably going to want in the range of $8 to $10 million a year.