Jags vs Steelers

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Game over,so it will pats vs Eagles in the SB,cant wait.

Unless the winner in Minnesota loses half their players to injury, the Eagles aren't going to the SB.

This one isn't over yet - I've seen Pittsburgh pull too much out of their backsides over the years - but it's looking good for the Jags.

landroverking

Reaction score
Just got off my air shift.
What in the world is going on?
J'ville that good or is Pittsburgh flat?

robjay04

Reaction score
They played them in week 5 so know exactly what to do.....

Well I am sure they watched our tape prior to that game as well.

I remember reading somewhere a Jaguars fan saying after the Jags drafted Fournette, they should mimick our offense. I though it was funny at the time because it’s the Jaguars but this is our offense from last season.

It’s a shame Linehan all but left that offense behind because he thought Dak was ready to be the next Romo/Stanford.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Unless the winner in Minnesota loses half their players to injury, the Eagles aren't going to the SB.

This one isn't over yet - I've seen Pittsburgh pull too much out of their backsides over the years - but it's looking good for the Jags.

I dont see any team beating a full strength eagles team at home.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Jax is built for playoffs.
He might have a good game today, but the QB is still an issue.

I guess if the defense (17 ppg) ever grows to Tampa or Baltimore level domination--giving up only 10 ppg and allowing guys like Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer to be SB winners-then even Bortles can do it.
:laugh:

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Here's the defensive spending rankings. You can't see the cowboys becayse we spend near the bottom in the league. We are actually a bottom 5 team.

ma0Hpz3.png