Jags vs Steelers

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
No, we knew the talent we had. It's the coaches that didn't do them any favors.

Yeah, Dallas' defensive talent is up there with Jacksonville. :rolleyes:

Like I said, typically overestimating the talent level in Dallas.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I want to see the replay of the punt, the ref seemed to walk that one up pretty far up that sideline

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Really wishing Chris Ivory wasn't a healthy scratch today. Not sure why, either.

This was definitely a game where you'd want to run the ball and keep the Steelers offense off the field.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I saw a few Steelers games this season. I didn't see a 13-3 team. Their record didn't truly indicate their team.

Look who they played...Cleveland twice...imploding Bengals twice....injury ravaged Baltimore....that's 6 wins. Colts, Green Bay (no Aaron Rodgers) Texans, (No Watson, Watt) lost to the Bears...They caught the Vikings w/ Sam Bradford...

Their entire season was a cake walk...just like the Patriots. :confused:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Jags defense needs to make a stand. A TD here puts Pittsburgh right back in the game.

reddyuta

Reaction score
steelers figured out to dump off the ball against the speed D.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Yeah, Dallas' defensive talent is up there with Jacksonville. :rolleyes:

Like I said, typically overestimating the talent level in Dallas.

So we have no talent on offense? When we went 13-3 in 2016? Our talent on d is young too. We have a young secondary that improved as the season went on in this past season. Our pass rush improved. Again it comes down to the coaches and the schemes they run. Our coaches are a joke. As for the Jaguars, they finished 10-6. Whoppie.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I wish jerry jones would watch this and go you know every time tom coughlin is involved with a talented team they play like bullies and win.

I will call him up and offer him whatever he wants to come instill that attitude in my football team.