Jags vs Steelers

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Jags are in panic mode, need to settle down and complete some passes get those TE’s involved again.

willia451

Reaction score
These guys disagree.

Garrett-Cowboys-Football-JPEG-5.jpg

9a4rw4.gif

aria

Reaction score
It's all about getting to Ben. If he has time, one of his guys will get open and he'll find them.
Finding who? A Steeler or Jaguar? He found the Jaguars defenders pretty easily in the first game, 5 times IMOF. He’s also found a Jaguar once this game. I’m not so confident he won’t do it again.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I expect the Steelers will win now. Please prove me wrong, Jaguars.

Terrancemcclain

Reaction score
God I hope the jaguars win. I hope we don' get a eagles steelers super bowl and I would have to actually root for the eagles:angry:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Finding who? A Steeler or Jaguar? He found the Jaguars defenders pretty easily in the first game, 5 times IMOF. He’s also found a Jaguar once this game. I’m not so confident he won’t do it again.

I hope he does, but to what I said those turnovers happen when you get to Ben. You don't watch a lot of football, it seems.

Verdict

Reaction score
Jags need to allow Fournette to throw the halfback pass on first down. A short pass would be a touchdown. Plus it would really slow down the Steelers from selling out to stop the run. Two for one.