Jags vs Steelers

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
It's a million times better than old Veteran's Stadium in Philly...........................I even played on that field , and it was like playing on concrete........Plus it never helped that every Eagles home game looked like an audition for "Deliverance II : The Search For Teeth"......................
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
wow... did you see all that separation that Cole had on that pass from Bortles that took the Jags down to the 4? I mean, he had at least 1-2 ft....lol

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I would have had Ben keep it both times. That could cost them.
There’s no better play in football when you need less than a yard than the QB sneak. It used to infuriate me that we wouldn’t do it with Romo. Takes the LBs and blitzes out of play. Wedge it and let the QB pick his spot. No one does it better than Brady.

aria

Reaction score
But he's about to put up 35 in a playoff game. For all those who talk **** about Bortles, his defense didn't put up 35 points on the Steelers.
LIAR! The defense put up 7 of those 35.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Todd Haley or Steve Sarkisian. Who is the worse coach with good offensive talent

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
But he's about to put up 35 in a playoff game. For all those who talk **** about Bortles, his defense didn't put up 35 points on the Steelers.

They scored seven of those 35, and set up Bortles for an 18 yard "drive" with a pick.

But he started well and made a nice long pass on the last drive. Hope it's enough.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
How about Ben throwing another interception to ice this thing?

MiserlyVictoriousChrysomelid-max-1mb.gif