Jags vs Steelers

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Brown was so wide open on that play.... if only our guyscould get that kind of separation.

Thats the 3rdhuge pass Ben hit where his guy had a defender all over his guy, and Ben puts it in the perfect place. Our guy, known as Dak... he hits theguy in the third row on that play.

Not if he's throwing on the run. Dak is really accurate throwing on the run.

The problem is that if that play was us we would run 5 curl routes and wonder why nobody could get open.

YR

IheartRomo

Reaction score
Jacksonville is a good team. However, this will be NE's easiest ever path to the SB by far, will it not? A shockingly mediocre Titans team and a Jacksonville team with a one dimensional offense albeit great defense.

We'll need NE to win that game. If JAX gets into the SB, the Eagles may have a real chance.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Pretty safe to assume if the Steelers lose it will be due to two reasons. Ben and coaching.
How much cash do you have riding on this game,aria?
Cuz' it's really not looking all that good for you,right about now,,,o_O

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
lol Ramsey doesn't say where he is put, the coaches do. Blame the coaches, not Ramsey. Corners 100% do matter in this league.
Corners hardly follow a man all over the field. Only one recently to do that was Revis

willia451

Reaction score
Another 3rd down conversion.

Come on, Jags. Don't tease me. Finish them!
giphy.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Man I'll say this.....I think Bortles is a bum and he holds this Jags team back....but they are putting on a clinic today. And doing it in Pittsburgh.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Bortles isn't that great, but given his situation, with his defense and Fournette running the ball, he has played his role well. Moving the ball well and not making mistakes. And taking advantage of the passing opportunities his running game is setting up for him.
It's not all the Jags defense, though they take a ton of pressure off of their QB.