Jaguars at Patriots: AFC Championship

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I agree with the spirit of this post. But practically, its not good for the game for one team to have so much success for so long. In the AFCCG year after year. And winning the SB every other year or so if not back to back.

Gets pretty boring. Except for the fans in NE, of course. But that's about it.
Ya know? That Bob Kraft is awfully tight with Rodger Goodell & he is pretty much single handily instrumental in promoting the Israeli football ( I don't want to call it a " League " just yet,but I forget what it is really called right now,so I guess this is one of those opportune times for the 'CASING-LINER term) anyway GOODELL is wanting to put the show on the road internationally & BOB KRAFT is pushing it in the right direction, so those ESPN game stats that @Juggernaut posted up might more easily be understood, as this is American style of n.f.l. being played over in Israel & over 80 countries in the world today at various levels,,, I'd gleamed this little nugget of insight from that DayStar religion T.V. channel,,,,but if you don't think the outcomes of games are being directed by flags/ penalties?( or non-flags/ penalties),,, you don't know what you're even watching, is all I can say,Gang!

o_O

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Ya know? That Bob Kraft is awfully tight with Rodger Goodell & he is pretty much single handily instrumental in promoting the Israeli football ( I don't want to call it a " League " just yet,but I forget what it is really called right now,so I guess this is one of those opportune times for the 'CASING-LINER term) anyway GOODELL is wanting to put the show on the road internationally & BOB KRAFT is pushing it in the right direction, so those ESPN game stats that @Juggernaut posted up might more easily be understood, as this is American style of n.f.l. being played over in Israel & over 80 countries in the world today at various levels,,, I'd gleamed this little nugget of insight from that DayStar religion T.V. channel,,,,but if you don't think the outcomes of games are being directed by flags/ penalties?( or non-flags/ penalties),,, you don't know what you're even watching, is all I can say,Gang!

o_O
Well Kraft is Jewish so I can see why the league would support him and help him lest they get accused of being anti-semitic. It is staged as they were not going to allow the Pats to not be in the SB. I bet the ratings for this SB will be fairly low as far as SB's go.