Jaguars hire Doug Pederson as HC

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah and a lot of Cowboys fans were clamoring for the guy. If he was that bad of a clown in Jacksonville, can you imagine how bad he would have been in our circus?
Ehh he probably would’ve faired as well as McCarthy did…let’s not act like we ended up with much better but the circus around him definitely wasn’t needed….

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Ehh he probably would’ve faired as well as McCarthy did…let’s not act like we ended up with much better but the circus around him definitely wasn’t needed….
Like Fat Mike or not, he’s not a dumpster fire like Urban was. That was spectacular to watch. I wish he wasn’t fired so it would have continued.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
What a horrible hire.....:laugh:

If I was Trevor Lawrence.....I'd ask for a trade to Denver.

Praxit

Reaction score
..good for Doug. I think Jags gave him everything he demanded.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yup......Why the Jags are so enamored w/ Baalke is beyond insane. He literally ran the 49ers into the ground in 5 years.
Ran them into the ground and then was allowed to go to the Jags and do the same. Then you get Leftwich who's one of the most promising names out there who was actually a ex-Jaguar and wants to coach there and they chose Baalke over him? What in the entire hell?

I think the issue was they want to look like the guys running the show. Leftwich came in with sensible demands and they didnt' want to cave to look weak. Its sad.

shabazz

Reaction score
Ran them into the ground and then was allowed to go to the Jags and do the same. Then you get Leftwich who's one of the most promising names out there who was actually a ex-Jaguar and wants to coach there and they chose Baalke over him? What in the entire hell?

I think the issue was they want to look like the guys running the show. Leftwich came in with sensible demands and they didnt' want to cave to look weak. Its sad.

If They don’t want Leftwich as a HC, I’d love to see him replace Moore as our OC in a heartbeat. That would make my off-season…..but hopefully Brian get a HC gig somewhere

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If They don’t want Leftwich as a HC, I’d love to see him replace Moore as our OC in a heartbeat. That would make my off-season…..but hopefully Brian get a HC gig somewhere
I would too but Byron is still under contract with the Bucc's isn't he?

shabazz

Reaction score
I would too but Byron is still under contract with the Bucc's isn't he?

oh, I wasn’t aware of that. It doesn’t matter anyway we get who Jerry deems acceptable instead of the best man for the job. Gotta make sure Moore makes Jerry look like a genius instead of admitting a mistake.

I know the latest events have been negative, but maybe these guys will start taking things seriously and give Leftwich a chance……there’s not a thing to lose and everything to gain.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
oh, I wasn’t aware of that. It doesn’t matter anyway we get who Jerry deems acceptable instead of the best man for the job. Gotta make sure Moore makes Jerry look like a genius instead of admitting a mistake.

I know the latest events have been negative, but maybe these guys will start taking things seriously and give Leftwich a chance……there’s not a thing to lose and everything to gain.
Moore would heave to LEAVE in order for Jerry to even look at a Leftwich. I don't expect Moore to leave though. He's another project of Jerry's....

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Fun facts:

If Pederson wins three games, he will move into 5th place on the all-time coach win list for the Jags.

The Jags have won 15 games since 2017. Pederson won 16 games in 2017.

I understand that Lawrence was practically doing back flips when he found out Pederson was hired.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Moore would heave to LEAVE in order for Jerry to even look at a Leftwich. I don't expect Moore to leave though. He's another project of Jerry's....

JG on “training” wheels . This scenario has all the makings of Wade ( befuddled pissed on the sideline ) like MM against the Niners and Moore the young ex Cowboy QB coach in waiting ….Jerry’s consistent .