Jaguars "Hard Knocks"

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
I don't know who else saw it, but the first installment of the NFL Network's version was even better, imo, than HBO's.

I thought no one could be funnier than Tony Siragusa, but Kyle Brady's hilarious karaoke of Rick James' "Super Freak" in a Schwartzenager accent?

Flat out surreal. And he was GOOD. LOL

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra said:
I don't know who else saw it, but the first installment of the NFL Network's version was even better, imo, than HBO's.

I thought no one could be funnier than Tony Siragusa, but Kyle Brady's hilarious karaoke of Rick James' "Super Freak" in a Schwartzenager accent?

I wanted to watch that and forgot all about it....any good stuff with Lefty?

Also on total access last night they had some of the Jets Cam thing going with Kevin Mawae doing his little report...going around camp with the camera and stuff....funny stuff when Pennington jumped in the sauna (or whatever it was) while the other jets players were in there.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I wanted to watch that and forgot all about it....any good stuff with Lefty?

Also on total access last night they had some of the Jets Cam thing going with Kevin Mawae doing his little report...going around camp with the camera and stuff....funny stuff when Pennington jumped in the sauna (or whatever it was) while the other jets players were in there.
Last night" I thought I saw the whole thing - but missed that segment! Arrgh!

Some Lefty stuff. But the highlights were Brady (an absolute riot) and then a luau featuring the Williams kid shaking it with a hula dancer and Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala doing a flame dance with a torch lighted on both ends. They've got three Polynesian players on that team and it shows.

Hey you broke down and got the dish, eh?

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:

I don't know LTN, It'd be hard to beat the cowboys season in my book. I still watch those episodes even two years later. Great stuff. I'm sure this one will get better as the season goes on. One of the greatest things from the Boys season was getting a behind the scenes look at the cut-down process. Fantastic stuff.

What I couldn't believe, though, was that longhaired goofball with the guitar! Didn't he learn ANY lessons from Hutch???

Don't... sing... on... Hard Knocks!!!

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Danny White said:
I don't know LTN, It'd be hard to beat the cowboys season in my book. I still watch those episodes even two years later. Great stuff. I'm sure this one will get better as the season goes on. One of the greatest things from the Boys season was getting a behind the scenes look at the cut-down process. Fantastic stuff.

What I couldn't believe, though, was that longhaired goofball with the guitar! Didn't he learn ANY lessons from Hutch???

Don't... sing... on... Hard Knocks!!!
There's yet another blond with an acoustic guitar this year. Safety Nick Sorenson. Only he's good and looks a lot like Brad Pitt. I kid you not.

It was just the first week, but I hope they get into featured young players like was done on Randal and Pete Hunter. I liked the Ravens Hard Knocks as well - the personalities like Sharpe, Goose and Bilick made it. I thought the production had fallen off a bit by the time HBO did the Cowboys camp, but the individual player features were much more poignant.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TEXANS84 said:
Who cares...they are gonna be in the AFC South dwellar anyways.

009_422-029.jpg

Strong in the ways of the silly...this one is

Maybe some of us care...maybe some of us like certain players on the Jags...maybe some of us just like watching stuff about football....and if you don't care about it...here is a tip...don't read the thread or comment in it. :eek: