Jake Ferguson is a top tier TE

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
I like Ferguson a lot, especially as a 4th round pick. But other than Njoku, all the other TEs on that list are focal points of the defense. I wouldn’t try and put Jake in that category yet when teams have not yet tried to take him out of our game plan. He dropped a few balls yesterday as well, albeit tough catches.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Nice player with a lot of promise and upside. Wouldn’t put him in the kelce andrews tier at all yet. Lots more week to do

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Stillguru is walking around his studio apartment wearing his oversized #86 Schoonmaker jersey like a nightgown.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
So that means Shultz was top tier too, correct? Because all I heard was he wasn't that guy.

Smith22

Reaction score

He has had some good moments, especially recently, but I believe he had 2 drops last night and he could've ran a better rub route on the play to Schoon.

Instead, schoon was being tackled before catching the ball.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Ferg had a great game yesterday. There's one play I wish he had run his route better.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I said last night that Fergy is a Top TE, and I stand on that. If he gets more opportunities he'll continue to get better and better.

Sidenote: Fergy was wide open on the passto Tolbert on 4th down down.