Jake Ferguson "It's a privilege to put that Star on the front of my jersey"

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Oops. Well at least Ferg tried.

mens-nike-jake-ferguson-white-dallas-cowboys-game-jersey_ss5_p-201130358+pv-1+u-g2oy9igix1fbvhr9ai3l+v-lfth6shomdjqtvq0dkpu.jpg
“The star on the front of the jersey” sounds like something an uninformed Eagles fan would say.

CCBoy

Reaction score
“The star on the front of the jersey” sounds like something an uninformed Eagles fan would say.
Star has still not left the helmet...and some uniform has a star on the jersey during the season. Oh the star is still seen bounding all over the field every play. Now pick up pride that is still part of the game.

The Cowboys' iconic star logo was there from Day One, though slightly altered from how it appears today. The star was always blue, but without its trademark white-and blue border outlines; those came in 1964 and are what distinguishes the genuine Dallas Cowboys logo from just a blue-colored star.Jan 27, 2020

Last edited:

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Ferg quickly became my favorite Cowboy during the season. He embodies what it is to be a Cowboy. Dak and all these other players are just here for a paycheck. Really getting tired of it, but it comes with these new age players that are paid at a young age even before getting to college now.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Let’s be honest. A couple more pro bowls and his tune is gonna change when contract negotiations are up.

RoboQB

Reaction score
If Ferg thinks there's a star on the front of the jersey,
I say put a damn star on the front of the jerseys.
Dude is the closet thing to a "dawg" on the team.

I once sat next to a dude that swore the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor. Fun guy to hang out with but don't copy off him in history class...lol