Twitter: Jake Ferguson making 27 look like a ghost

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Hey Troll no need to burn Dak down

"too High" that would have been uncatchable if its too high, would have been tough catch with No YAC if it was too high.. no qb throws laser every pay to the numbers, got it.. big pay happened because the throw and catch was great..wanbt to be negative, go elsewhere, this was positive thread about Furgy, not about Daks throw. no way he had that much YAC if it were TOO HIGH.. A BIT HIGH, SO?

you break down every throw by Rush, bet not..
I made the choice not to dog Dak for making it more difficult than it should have been, but....... he kinda did.

You might consider making the choice to not do your part in turning this into a Dak thread and just let it go.

quickccc

Reaction score
It just shows that these two guys are a threat if you give them the opportunities.

I want to see more 12, 13, 14 sets. lol

Dallas has the squad to sort of revolutionize the way teams use TEs, if they want to.

- He (as well as Pendershot) would need the opportunities that Schultz is currently enjoying.
It's tough at this point for more snaps, because Dalton is currently playing well ..in the pass game.
I'm willing to bet that Ferguson could gain similar security blanket rapport with Dak that Schultz brings.
if he had more and more chances.

- Big difference is even as a rookie, Ferguson brings a in-line blocker element that Schultz does not.
And with just a mere couple of catches, Jake the Snake is already displaying splashy run- after- the catch skills.
- Add that with his blocking skills, and this is what could make the team feel more comfortable with letting Dalton walk as a FA next offseason.

quickccc

Reaction score
It just shows that these two guys are a threat if you give them the opportunities.

I want to see more 12, 13, 14 sets. lol

Dallas has the squad to sort of revolutionize the way teams use TEs, if they want to.

Last time i could remember such depth luxury at TE is when we had Witten, and Martelius Bennett.
Bennett had underrated receiving skills, and could not develop in that area because of Witten time but was a heckuva physical in-line blocker, even better than Witten.
But he wanted more opportunities to be in the solo spotlight so he moved on as a FA.

I think we drafted James Hanna later on after Marty B. moved on as an FA, but neither Hanna nor Geoff Swaim (primarily blockers)
were Not factors in the pass game, the way rookies Ferguson and Hendershot are displaying.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I think he could have actually ran the last defender over if he didn’t drop his head. He wanted no part of Fergie..

glimmerman

Reaction score
right was total troll reply.. dak not only on a rollout but didnt set his feet, quite impressive given Hes moving full speed and never sets his feet. all other qbs throw perfect passes, every pass.. lmao

the Dak hate is real, fanbase is clueless.
Was a catchable pass. And he caught it and if he didn’t lower his head I think he would have broken the last tackler. But he sure laid a lick on him. Lol. Was a play to use in the future for sure. I think Romo used to use the same type of play with Swaim or Hanna.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
All the hype on these tes and we have 1 playoff TD in 10+ games over a 25 year span.

25 years!!!

Bring on OBJ please

Were gonna lose in the first round with this scrub te offense if y'all don't stop it!!!!

How many of y'all have a cowboy te in your fantasy leagues

Exactly!!!!

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Last time i could remember such depth luxury at TE is when we had Witten, and Martelius Bennett.
Bennett had underrated receiving skills, and could not develop in that area because of Witten time but was a heckuva physical in-line blocker, even better than Witten.
But he wanted more opportunities to be in the solo spotlight so he moved on as a FA.

I think we drafted James Hanna later on after Marty B. moved on as an FA, but neither Hanna nor Geoff Swaim (primarily blockers)
were Not factors in the pass game, the way rookies Ferguson and Hendershot are displaying.
They should have kept Martellus Bennett instead. I couldn't believe they let him go

He was a wayyyy better red zone te than Witten

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Jake needs to get more reps. I loved the pick and feel he's going to be a cowboy for a lot of years.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
My favorite part after the hurdle is he drills the next guy in the chest. Loved it!

kskboys

Reaction score
All the hype on these tes and we have 1 playoff TD in 10+ games over a 25 year span.

25 years!!!

Bring on OBJ please

Were gonna lose in the first round with this scrub te offense if y'all don't stop it!!!!

How many of y'all have a cowboy te in your fantasy leagues

Exactly!!!!
We keep losing in the playoffs because we can't stop the run. Sooooooooooooooo, let's us get another WR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
We keep losing in the playoffs because we can't stop the run. Sooooooooooooooo, let's us get another WR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have no depth at wr if we have an injury.

Obj is way better than Gallop

We haven't beaten a playoff team w a stud qb on grass in 20 years.

Our te core only plays good against our division or scrubs and cannot carry the scoring averages at the playoff level.
1 playoff TD by a DC Te in 25 years out of 10+ Games-

Our offense starts slow and gets behind everytime. We couldn't even sniff a playoff win w Cooper and Wilson

We're trying to win a Superbowl and we'll prolly be 1 and done even if we get obj. Esp when we hit grass and a winning QB which is our Kryptonite

We've already proven we can't beat Brady, Rogers, and the Eagles. We can't beat KC or Buffalo either

Now I'd agree w ya that we can't stop the run but that's because we stuck with LVE and Jaylon Smith for too long lol

C'mon Bruh really??

quickccc

Reaction score

Hmmm... Maybe the hope is to light it up in high scoring- via Arena League, so those playoff teams are forced to abandon the run ..
.. thus increasing our playoff chances ? (sarcasm) ..... :p

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Hendershot
10 receptions 83 yards 1 td against Detroit

Ferguson-
14 receptions 140 yards 2 tds against Chicago and Philly

Schultz-
33 receptions-310 yards 3 tds 1 against GB and 2 against the sorry Giants in that last game

Where is all this secret sauce that's gonna beat a contender. This te LED offense sucks

They cause more mistakes than their worth. We coulda beat the Giants, Chicago, and Detroit playing 10 men against 11 lmao

This te core is trash and will fold like a cheap suit in the 1st round.

Our te makes 1 playoff TD in 25 years in 10 games and we still lost. Omg

Y'all selling some te koolaide.

Take a poll on whether a dc te can score a TD in the playoffs

The odds in Vegas would be 25-1 lmao

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Schultz-
33 receptions-310 yards 3 tds 1 against GB and 2 against the sorry banged up Giants in that last game

I told everybody exactly how Schultz'kowski would regress back into the 3-4 TD a year te against scrubs w/o Cooper before the season ever started

And 7-8 years later I'm still on point about this te core. They 1 and done going back 25 years

If we had 4 Jerry rices we'd still have 2 tes playing 135% of the passing snaps. Their scoring and big play capabilities don't measure up to their involvement

Last edited:

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Those rinky dink take what the defense gives ya passes has never won us squat in 20 years

But some of y'all will be comparing him to a te that's drawing top cover guys and double/triple teams every snap. Lol

Just like they did #82.

Sign obj please