Jalen Hurts downgraded to questionable for Seahawks game

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Tomorrow's headline: "Jalen Hurts Feeling Much Better This Afternoon, Expected To Start At Seattle"

Had this game not been flexed to Monday Night Marcus Mariota Would Have Had To Start

817Gill

Reaction score
He can play the RPO offense though and actually run unlike Hurts now
He played RPO in Atlanta and was terrible. He’s just not good anymore no matter how you slice it.

Yes he can run a bit, but he’s such a bad passer at this stage in his career that he’s much easier to defend. I think you’re underestimating how much he’s regressed since his best years. He’s also a turnover machine now.

He’s a year or so away from being out of the league and would be one of the worse starters this weekend if he plays. He’s still an athlete to some extent, but you’re basically putting a RB back there at QB.

https://www.sportstalkatl.com/marcus-mariota-among-league-worst-passers/

Sydla

Reaction score
I've said it all season, the Eagles were surviving, not thriving. They are closer to five wins than ten or eleven. The Cowboys and 49ers exposed them for what they are.
5 wins is a bit much. They are closer to an 8-9 win team IMO.

Cydios

Reaction score
So I see a controversy coming up with Parsons and the flu.

Maverick84

Reaction score
They would have earned it. They found a way to beat teams like the Bills, Dolphins and Chiefs. We would not go 3-0 in the same scenario if you're being honest.

IMO, both teams play their A game and the Cowboys beat the Eagles on a neutral field but the Eagles are the more consistent team over a 17 game schedule.
well we're about to find out re: Bills and Dolphins

as for the Chiefs, honesty or not, that's just making up scenarios to bolster a point

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Eagles medical staff is going to be pumping Hurts with all of the fluids and flu medicine available to man kind between now and tomorrow night.

Maverick84

Reaction score
Lol, Parsons plays against Hurts with the flu… A few days later, Hurts come s down with the flu… i’m sure that unrelated lol
are you insinuating that they hooked up with each other after the game?

if so, I agree

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Geno reportedly "fighting uphill battle" to play.

Very well could be Mariotta v Drew Lock.

Yippee. That will be fun to watch