Jalen hurts finger not broken?

CCBoy

Reaction score
It was crooked and mine stayed crooked after being popped back. It will be sore at a negative level and could easily be reinjured much worse. I had to wear a brace when that happend to my finger in high school. A metal brace under the protection. My Doctor put the brace back on me when checked by the referee and he walked out.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
They will tape it to another finger but will be interesting to see how he throws with it. They better pray for a monsoon so they can run the ball exclusively.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
It’s going to affect his throwing no doubt. I don’t care how “fine” they say it is.

lkelly

Reaction score
Pretty sure he was just giving the single digit salute to all the NY fans and the visiting Birds fans who came to boo. His calm facade is finally crumbling.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who cares. They got down 24-0 and there was no point keeping him in the game. Philly is looking at an early exit.

Scotman

Reaction score
Rub some dirt on it. He's good to go. And nobody call him tough, either. Until he tries to bang a compound fracture on the turf to reset something, he's just a guy.

/s

That looks bad.

1942willys

Reaction score
I understand it was his middle finger and it got stuck somewhere?

CCBoy

Reaction score
They will tape it to another finger but will be interesting to see how he throws with it. They better pray for a monsoon so they can run the ball exclusively.
No tape on his throwing fingers....