Jalen Hurts says he hasn't thrown a football since suffering his finger injury on Sunday

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Too bad Baker has a couple of ribs out of place as well……
I saw Mike Evans saying he looked good in practice. It's kind of surprising how those guys have really bought into Baker Mayfield as their QB

Meanwhile in PHI, seems some guys have soured on Hurts

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
All three are questionable. Having any leg injury for a WR is the worst problem.

I was listening to Philly talk radio, they were saying if Hurts plays he's going to have to have two fingers taped together. Have you ever seen a QB throw like that? I can't recall ever seeing it.
Not that I recall. It's pretty standard though that a QB has the ring and pinkie over the laces. Aikman only used his pinkie, and I think Quincy Carter used 3. With the injury being on his middle finger, you'd tape it to the index finger and stability wouldn't be much of an issue.

What would concern me is the ball rolling off of his index and thumb properly, creating the spiral. Attaching the middle to the index adds weight/drag, throws off muscle memory. That isn't even factoring in the pain. It's kind of a big deal that he hasn't thrown since the game. He's going to need to tweak his delivery, and doing that in game is cause for concern.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

l9-Tllo1th-El-T5gv-VOU-1.gif