Jalen Hurts TCU or OU

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's transfering. I think he's going to OU but I have no real information. It just seems like a good fit. But these are his 2 most likely destinations.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nobody has an opinion? Does anybody here watch college football b/c an aweful lot of you have draft opinions. :huh:

DFWJC

Reaction score
OU just doesn't seem like a fit to me.
Been wrong before though
Maybe as that one year bridge until Spencer Rattler takes the reigns

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It’s Oklahoma ...

Riley could have his 3rd consecutive Heisman. This makes Sooners the favorites again in Big 12 just when Texas thought they might be.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s Oklahoma ...

Riley could have his 3rd consecutive Heisman. This makes Sooners the favorites again in Big 12 just when Texas thought they might be.

There was a reason Jalen lost his job. I think he's a good QB but he's not on the level of the 2 previous Heisman winners.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
There was a reason Jalen lost his job. I think he's a good QB but he's not on the level of the 2 previous Heisman winners.
Riley’s offense could propel him to a new level.

National championships is a pretty good resume coming in. Only a butthurt Bama fan would bash that.

Last edited:

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Riley’s offense could propel him to a new level.

National championships is a pretty good resume coming in. Only a butthurt Bama fan would bash that.

No bama fan is mourning Jalen leaving. They liked him right where he was most of the year.........on the bench behind Tua. You'll see. Jalen is Dak 2.0.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jalen went to OU.
OU backup Austin Kendall goes to WVU.

Does not seem like a big deal but OU was initially blocking him from going to WVU but too many sports media and OU fans even called them out in the hypocrisy due to their recent history of getting other QBs so they relented.