Jalen Ramsey and Derrick Henry vs Zeke and Jaylon Smith

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do....saw Henry after watching Mark Ingram, Trent Richardson, etc flame out in the league and Henry ran similarly.
Honestly, Henry seemed like yet another RB from Alabama that ran behind a NFL-caliber OL and rolled up tons of yards. It was like taking a QB from OU....the success almost never translated. Turns out, he WAS different though.
I think some players from some programs get unfairly compared all the time. People saw Dak and probably thought Tebow....wildly successful running QB whose game wouldn’t translate. Turns out that wasn’t fair and Dak went fourth round late. One of many reasons the draft is an art and Kiper isn’t any better than half the board members here. Lol.

Henry looks and runs nothing like those guys. And Jones isn't any better than half the board members either. Last I checked, we were .500 last year and sub .500 with Dak this year. His 4th quarter stat pile ons against prevent defenses isn't all that impressive.

ghst187

Reaction score
Henry looks and runs nothing like those guys. And Jones isn't any better than half the board members either. Last I checked, we were .500 last year and sub .500 with Dak this year. His 4th quarter stat pile ons against prevent defenses isn't all that impressive.

confused....you are getting defensive when I wasn’t bashing anyone just pointing out that a lot of people likely unfairly compared players because of failures of predecessors.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
confused....you are getting defensive when I wasn’t bashing anyone just pointing out that a lot of people likely unfairly compared players because of failures of predecessors.

You did not say "some people". You wrote in the first person.