Jalen Ramsey

Mad_max

Reaction score
Offhand, I'd say almost none.

We picked first and got a RB who has been well worth the 4th pick in the draft. Jags picked after us and got a player who has been well worth the pick.

Both teams won. I don't understand any reason to hate. Jalen got to go to a team that understands D and how to build it. EZ went to a team w/ a good OL and has been great.

Tie.
That's my thoughts also.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Offhand, I'd say almost none.

We picked first and got a RB who has been well worth the 4th pick in the draft. Jags picked after us and got a player who has been well worth the pick.

Both teams won. I don't understand any reason to hate. Jalen got to go to a team that understands D and how to build it. EZ went to a team w/ a good OL and has been great.

Tie.

Here is my thought. In the NFL today, an all-pro CB is a lot more rare and valuable than a rb. Notice the 2 super bowl teams this year have very little draft capitol or major cap dollars tied up in rbs. Dieon Lewis was a 5th rounder. James White is a 4th rounder. The Eagles are starring Ajayi who is a mid season rental. IMO, had the Dallas FO known Jalen ramsey was going to be as great as he has turned out to be, they would take him over Zeke in a redraft. He's basically what we thought Mo was going to be.

kskboys

Reaction score
Here is my thought. In the NFL today, an all-pro CB is a lot more rare and valuable than a rb. Notice the 2 super bowl teams this year have very little draft capitol or major cap dollars tied up in rbs. Dieon Lewis was a 5th rounder. James White is a 4th rounder. The Eagles are starring Ajayi who is a mid season rental. IMO, had the Dallas FO known Jalen ramsey was going to be as great as he has turned out to be, they would take him over Zeke in a redraft. He's basically what we thought Mo was going to be.
The best CB's just got knocked out. JAX got to the champ game in large part due to the running of Fournette.
Ajayi was huge for the Eagles this year.

I simply disagree.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The best CB's just got knocked out. JAX got to the champ game in large part due to the running of Fournette.
Ajayi was huge for the Eagles this year.

I simply disagree.

I don't allow disagreements. So, we are going to argue and chew on this until you agree. :oldcouple:

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Ramsey and his all pro buddy on the other side did not live up to the hype. In the 4th quarter, when they needed to step up and make a play, I thought I was watching Clayborn and Carr( two guys good enough to make the tackle after a 10 yard completion on 3rd and 9). I’ll take Zek over the talker, Ramsey. He is a special back. We still need coaching though!!!!

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Ramsey would be Brandon Carr and Claiborne in this terrible scheme we run. Rod would not allow him to utilize his best assets and qualities.

Sadly, this team lives and dies by being held hostage by a stud RB. Zeke was easily the correct pick because of that.

Aven8

Reaction score
I am more pissed we didn't take Telvin Smith than Ramsey. I wanted that dude bad.