Jalen Tolbert named the most improved player at Cowboys training camp

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cooks quote in the article:
The way that he's able to talk about a route or the way he's able to tell the quarterback the way he sees things, he's not shy anymore. He's able to go up to Dak (Prescott) and say, 'Hey, I seen it this way,' and it's awesome to see him grow in that aspect.
He's ready to go. Whatever the expectation is for him out there, I'm telling you he's going to crush it. He's ready.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...bert-named-most-improved-player-training-camp

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was looking good when he got the chances as the season wore on last year. Every bit of news since then has been positive.

With Tolbert taking the next step in his progression, the Cowboys could have a legit three-headed attack once again at receiver like in the days of Lamb, Amari Cooper, and Michael Gallup.
I completely believe this.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
He was looking good when he got the chances as the season wore on last year. Every bit of news since then has been positive.

I completely believe this.
I don't mean to keep responding to you, but I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. He had a nice catch against Miami.

Over the last 6 games, he had a total of 6 catches for 68 yards with 0 catches against Philly, Buffalo, and Green Bay.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't mean to keep responding to you, but I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. He had a nice catch against Miami.

Over the last 6 games, he had a total of 6 catches for 68 yards with 0 catches against Philly, Buffalo, and Green Bay.
So what are you saying, he sucks? What’s your point?

shabazz

Reaction score
The best part of this is that all reports from the Cowboys media and fans is that the WR corp and offensive line as well as the TEs have looked PHENOMENAL.

There should be no reason or excuses whatsoever that #4 shouldn't have an All Pro year......BOOKMARKED

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The best part of this is that all reports from the Cowboys media and fans is that the WR corp and offensive line as well as the TEs have looked PHENOMENAL.

There should be no reason or excuses whatsoever that #4 shouldn't have an All Pro year......BOOKMARKED
Of course you would try to hijack this thread and turn it into another you hate Dak thread. Should be rules against that.

shabazz

Reaction score
Of course you would try to hijack this thread and turn it into another you hate Dak thread. Should be rules against that.
I simply want to acknowledge that with Tolbert now having the best TC of his life the WR corp in now an area of supreme strength

So now that it's been established that the OL, WR and TE corps are improved from last year our offense should be even better than last year.

The last time I checked, the QB benefits from an great WR corp

What you so afraid of?

CWR

Reaction score
Good for Tolbert. The Offense is at the point where they're going to need another WR to step up, so we'll see if Tolbert is that guy.
Probably a slightly better response than mine, but I think we both checked off all the boxes.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Are you a WR coach who’s been at all the practices? Jeez, some just love looking for any negative to counter something positive. :facepalm:
You could try responding to what I actually said, and what I was responding to, for starters. It's not something positive if it is made up.

The post I responded to specifically mentioned what he did at the end of the season last year. I didn't say anything about training camp or practice.