Jalen Tolbert named the most improved player at Cowboys training camp

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
giphy.webp

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
I’m hoping Flournoy dresses game day and he’s not a forgotten rookie .
I'm really curious about his role.

I don't think he'll even be active most game days, but it's hard to argue with the way he got open in the end zone a couple of times. I actually think it'd be more likely he is active if one of Cooks/CD/Tolbert goes down and get more regular snaps than he would be if Brooks or Turpin goes down.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I simply want to acknowledge that with Tolbert now having the best TC of his life the WR corp in now an area of supreme strength

So now that it's been established that the OL, WR and TE corps are improved from last year our offense should be even better than last year.

The last time I checked, the QB benefits from an great WR corp

What you so afraid of?
No, you simply want to crap on Dak. You think we’re all stupid I guess.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You could try responding to what I actually said, and what I was responding to, for starters. It's not something positive if it is made up.

The post I responded to specifically mentioned what he did at the end of the season last year. I didn't say anything about training camp or practice.
I did respond. I pointed out you look on the negative side of things always. Always.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He was looking good when he got the chances as the season wore on last year. Every bit of news since then has been positive.

I completely believe this.
Right but everyone's thinking because they have not seen him mostly because they kept him in bubble wrap all preseason that he should be hurdled by a guy like Foranay just because of PS.theres a reason the coaches shut Tolbert and Turpin down protecting them from PS injury.. they FEEL they KNOW they are better than the others.

The proof will be seen on the field that we'll be able to tell for ourselves... Why most of us can't wait till the regular season gets going... We'll find out whose narratives are false and who's are correct..

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
I thought he won that last year also...
He looked better as the season wore on. People tend to forget he was drafted out of a tiny college, and it was known that he would take time to develop. He took a big jump from year 1 to year to, and it is expected that he will do the same from year 2 to year 3.

RonWashington

Reaction score
He looked better as the season wore on. People tend to forget he was drafted out of a tiny college, and it was known that he would take time to develop. He took a big jump from year 1 to year to, and it is expected that he will do the same from year 2 to year 3.

Flournoy small school receiver as well . I’m hoping both juice up the passing game .