Image: Jalen Tolbert

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He either is in the lineup or he is not no way anyone can hide that. As a 3rd rd pick same as Gallup who started in his rookie year I suspect Tolbert will see ample snaps on the season if he is producing. As I said Gallup is expected to miss games so who goes in? 4 WR sets who goes in? A lot depend on Tolbert and his play.
:rolleyes: We'll see.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You keep telling yourself that. Meanwhile back in reality Tolbert isn't going to have a "great season", not because he isn't good but because the opportunities won't be given to him.
IDK, brother. If Dak likes him, I think he'll get opportunities.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I think this guy will have a pretty good rookie season, I think he comes in with more polish than Gallup, and he has a little dog in him.

With Gallup likely missing several games to start the season he’ll be given a good opportunity. We’re going to need some young players to really step up this season.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I firmly believe that Tolbert will either have a phenomenal rookie season, or be a total non factor......or something somewhere in between.

Dispute that one!

Happy Memorial Day Friday!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
IDK, brother. If Dak likes him, I think he'll get opportunities.
Keep in mind, My bubba Joe was talking this same noise last year about Parsons.
I'm not going to give him heck about it because I've already done that and it's over, but this is kind of what he does.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I firmly believe that Tolbert will either have a phenomenal rookie season, or be a total non factor......or something somewhere in between.

Dispute that one!

Happy Memorial Day Friday!
Seems like the only way to prove you wrong would be to start him as a veteran. ;)