Jamaica Rector

BALKIS

Benched
Reaction score
Is he still on the P.S.? If T.O. gets suspended do you think Rector will finally get a shot at W.R. or will he sit bc he doesn't play special teams like Miles Austin and Sam Hurd seem to do? It's really a shame because I think Rector is better than Hurd and Austin. Rector was eating up opoosing defenses in pre-season paired up with Glenn. I really hope Parcells gives the kid a shot finally.

jeffreyweinstein33

Reaction score
NO Body Cares about
Jamaica Rector

How about Tyrone
Whats his name.

Miles Austin is the real deal he is better thna the Dude in N.O.

sago1

Reaction score
When I checked about 2 weeks ago, Rector was still on the PS. I think he's there cause Parcells believes he's less attractive to other teams then either Hurd or Austin would be & both have developed into pretty good ST players while they still developing their WR skills. Remember both showed enough to in preseason to attract the interest of GMs around the NFL as did McQuistan.

Just seems to me that our rookie crop is beginning to develop quite nicely--although many of us wished it could have happened a little earlier. But heck at least they are showing signs of life and we've still got 2 regular season games remaining and then the playoffs.

Now all we need do is worry about the Eagles and Garcia along with Westbrook. Our defense has got to play better. Wonder if Parcells giving the players extra time off and making coaching staff work means things going to happen at VR.

BTW: We all saw that play Ware made on his INT and return for TD. But did you notice that it was Canty (in front of Ware) who was pressuring Vick and thus forced Vick to make a mistake?

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
They didn't suspend Romanowski and he had a history of dirty deeds. They only fined him. Of course, we are talking about a Cowboy here so he may be suspended for the season.

Murph80

Reaction score
The NFL will not suspend TO for a Christmas day game vs the Eagles. Think about it.

joseephuss

Reaction score
jeffreyweinstein33;1239189 said:
NO Body Cares about
Jamaica Rector

How about Tyrone
Whats his name.

Miles Austin is the real deal he is better thna the Dude in N.O.

How would you know that? Austin or Hurd could end up doing well in the NFL, but the Dude in N.O. is doing well right now. I was surprised Marques Colston dropped that far down in the draft. I figured he would be a 4th to 5th rounder. The Saints got a steal. Now if Dallas had drafted him, he would be in the same boat as Austin and Hurd. Barely seeing the field behind T.O., Glenn and Crayton. No one would be talking about offensive rookie of the year. Colston and the Saints are a good fit.

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
sago1;1239295 said:
When I checked about 2 weeks ago, Rector was still on the PS. I think he's there cause Parcells believes he's less attractive to other teams then either Hurd or Austin would be & both have developed into pretty good ST players while they still developing their WR skills. Remember both showed enough to in preseason to attract the interest of GMs around the NFL as did McQuistan.....

I think you hit the nail on the head about Rector. Hurd and Austin would be claimed by many teams. I really hope Austin is the real deal. He's playing well so far. Go Hawks!!!

cowboysfan

Reaction score
BALKIS;1239182 said:
Is he still on the P.S.? If T.O. gets suspended do you think Rector will finally get a shot at W.R. or will he sit bc he doesn't play special teams like Miles Austin and Sam Hurd seem to do? It's really a shame because I think Rector is better than Hurd and Austin. Rector was eating up opoosing defenses in pre-season paired up with Glenn. I really hope Parcells gives the kid a shot finally.

spit on face will get suspension ?? far-fetch

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Murph80;1239311 said:
The NFL will not suspend TO for a Christmas day game vs the Eagles. Think about it.
Why not? There are exactly ZERO other games on Christmas day. We are talking about the Dallas Cowboys. People will watch regardless if TO is playing or not.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
BALKIS;1239182 said:

Romanoski got 7500 fine I think. No way TO gets a suspension for a "non contact" penalt. I agree it is disgusting to spit on somebody, but no way does this draw a suspension. That Raider that kicked that guy in the nads only got like 15K I think, no suspension. I think a knee to the nads is worse than a spit on the face. At least I would rather be spit on than take a knee to the nads!!!

The players union would be all over that, not going to happen.