Twitter: Jamal Adams asks to be traded

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
I don’t want the contract drama next summer. . This guy wants to get paid. I’m tired of long offseason contract showdowns. We’ve had them three years in a row.

robjay04

Reaction score
You mean he is in the 5th year of his rookie contract? Not his 5th year with the Rams, correct?

Jalen demanded a new contract in his 4th year with the Jags or he wanted to be traded. He was traded but still hasn’t received a new deal yet but he has been relatively quiet.

Jamal is asking the same. Usually if you’re giving up significant draft capital for a player, they know the contract is going to come eventually.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
:popcorn:

Still waiting for our own Breaking News. Less than a month now. Could this be a chain reaction?

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
off limits for trade: QB, RG, RT, WR1, WR2, WR3, RB1, RB2, MLB, LDE, Diggs, DiNucci, Ron'Dell,and long snapper.

but this is like the 4th time in 2 years he's asked for a trade and then said he was only kidding

Last edited:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Xavier McKinney would most likely be a Cowboy if Lamb wasn't on the bo

Because I seen the 2021 safety class.
Chaisson would have been the pick if Lamb didnt slip. Maybe McKinney would have been their 2nd round pick if he fell that far, but they werent taking him in tje first

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I didn’t backtrack and see if it’s posted but they said on Twitter that if he gets traded to certain team he wouldn’t need an extension this season. I’m assuming it’s us.
Fisher did allude to him being willing to wait on an extension of Dallas traded for him fwiw