Jamal Adams having issues with Jets?

BigD49

Reaction score
For what it's worth, Jamal Adams just unfollowed the Jets across his social media accounts and adjusted his Bio to remove any mentions of them...perhaps another young, talented DB is on the block? He is a Dallas kid and we could use some safety help...

Big_D

Reaction score
For what it's worth, Jamal Adams just unfollowed the Jets across his social media accounts and adjusted his Bio to remove any mentions of them...perhaps another young, talented DB is on the block? He is a Dallas kid and we could use some safety help...

He's probably just tired of being a doormat. The life of a Jet.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wonder if the one extra year of control on a rookie contract helps close some of the gap between them
It could. But Adams is also more established in the NFL then Minkah is. Adams is already playing at a Pro Bowl level. Having said that, a player like Minkah is generally going to have a longer curve than a pure SS like Adams

BigD49

Reaction score
It could. But Adams is also more established in the NFL then Minkah is. Adams is already playing at a Pro Bowl level. Having said that, a player like Minkah is generally going to have a longer curve than a pure SS like Adams
Either way - I'd hope we at least pick up the phone on this one...

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Either way - I'd hope we at least pick up the phone on this one...
I think we would. We were in on Minkah, just not willing to go all in.

Adams makes more sense for us than Minkah. Adams is an established Pro Bowler at a position we are weak at. If they were looking at Minkah as a FS, we have Woods. If they are looking Minkah as a CB, we are deep there

Reactions: BAT

BigD49

Reaction score
I think we would. We were in on Minkah, just not willing to go all in.

Adams makes more sense for us than Minkah. Adams is an established Pro Bowler at a position we are weak at. If they were looking at Minkah as a FS, we have Woods. If they are looking Minkah as a CB, we are deep there
jamal_adams_probowl_safety_for_the_ny_jets_has_a

Throw in Stars tickets for him and let's get the deal done

ehwqkbmg

Reaction score
Adams for a 1st is a no brainer. It'd likely cost more though.

Too bad they don't already have ET back there. :(

Sounds like he staying and it's mostly clickbait stuff though.

Last edited: