Jamal Adams may be cut by Seahawks, could the Cowboys be a landing spot?

Carson

Reaction score
I’m typically a sure bring them in type.

But hell no to Adams

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
If he plays at LB, sure. He can rush the QB and is still a good hitter.

Cowboys need more physicality IMO.

cowboyed

Reaction score
To fossilized Jerry the old veteran worn out players are practically fetuses.

The Natural

Reaction score
I’m in agreement he isn’t the player he once was, I’ll say this though - the defense desperately needs an Adams type personality or two.

blueblood70

Reaction score
If this was in 2020, yes please….
Dude not even back then we tried to tell you this guy was not worth the money he was overrated a pretty solid guy but we got guys on our team now that does the same things he does for a lot less money and a lot less hype... I remember back then these debates going on about why don't we bring on Jamal Adams or Eric Berry or Earl Thomas and then I don't know how many more names we could have brought in that would have absolutely tanked here window for many reasons injuries overpaid...

So, no way I'm even thinking about bringing him over we have a lot of young safeties that Mike Zimmer can work with figure out where he wants him to play and know, not linebacker lol.

And once again every time somebody's being cut from a team or is a free agent or is looking for a trade the Cowboys are the first team mentioned as if we need or want everyone where are you..ughh :facepalm: :popcorn: .

kskboys

Reaction score
Adams is actually a perfect example of ‘sometimes it’s the moves you DON’T make.’

Take a look at what Seattle paid for him overall and then be thankful it wasn’t us.
SS's are like RB's, you simply cannot overpay them.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Hope Jamal lands on his feet. He may want to check out WAS, and see if there's interest. Article writer just getting clicks because the only Safety I see Zim going after is Harrison Smith, and Adams doesn't fit the mold as an interchangeable Safety.

Carson

Reaction score
Hope Jamal lands on his feet. He may want to check out WAS, and see if there's interest. Article writer just getting clicks because the only Safety I see Zim going after is Harrison Smith, and Adams doesn't fit the mold as an interchangeable Safety.
Don’t think he will fit there. They have Curl and likely Kearse