Jameis Winston accused of assault

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Very few players have spoken out about Zeke getting railroaded by Goodell and his goons. Only one I know about is Eagles CB Jenkins (?) who backed Zeke. So, all the other players can deal with it. Precedent was set. NFL is backed into a corner and has to give 6 games for any he-said-she-said incidents or they will look like fools.

Haven't seen Goodell answer about the Jarvis Landry video yet.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
Another he said she said case with no eyewitnesses. Just her word. No video. Six games, right?

Again, the NFL does not care about domestic violence; never have and the charade that they do needs to stop.

its helps that Uber Banned HIS account over it . Whats his excuse someone stole his phone ?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Very few players have spoken out about Zeke getting railroaded by Goodell and his goons. Only one I know about is Eagles CB Jenkins (?) who backed Zeke. So, all the other players can deal with it. Precedent was set. NFL is backed into a corner and has to give 6 games for any he-said-she-said incidents or they will look like fools.

Haven't seen Goodell answer about the Jarvis Landry video yet.
I expect every single accusation to get a 6 game ban now if the NFL is consistent. Of course they aren't.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Well if she didn't punch out his girlfriend, text him details about dating a teammate, or get caught in a lie by police, I don't see how she could be less reliable than Tiffany.

Six games.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
With the way Winston has been playing of late, I think the TB Bucs are probably hoping Winston will get 6 games as soon as possible. :) Don't have to pay him for 6 games and maybe some bonus money will return or triggered for no payment.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
With the way Winston has been playing of late, I think the TB Bucs are probably hoping Winston will get 6 games as soon as possible. :) Don't have to pay him for 6 games and maybe some bonus money will return or triggered for no payment.

True. Their season was over, but if the investigation is lengthy then the whole suspension (if there is one) could spill over into next season. Losing their starter for 6 games, if that were the case, would be crushing for their fans. They'd almost have to go into the season with two starting caliber QB's.

Since the NFL has put itself in the position of determining guilt or innocence, they now have to decide whether she's credible in a type of case (crotch grabbing) where physical evidence is unlikely to exist whether the story is true or not.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Wait a minute. This supposedly happened in March of 2016 and the NFL is still "investigating?" That was 19 months ago! Something ain't adding up with the NFL. And was the NFL waiting for the Zeke suspension before airing their dirty laundry on Winston? To me, something just isn't right with the timing of all this.