Jameis Winston

mooseq

Reaction score
With Fitzpatrick doing well I think Tampa may consider trading Winston. What do you guys think if Dallas would trade for Winston? I personally think he would be a upgrade to Dak.

Jenky

Reaction score
With Fitzpatrick doing well I think Tampa may consider trading Winston. What do you guys think if Dallas would trade for Winston? I personally think he would be a upgrade to Dak.

He's better but I'm not sure I'd give up much. He has an arm and isn't hesitant to launch it down the field.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
On the field he's a better QB than Dak. off the field, no way I take the chance. Play this season out. They will be picking top 10, move up and take a QB. Change coaching staffs and see how it fairs 2019 and beyond.

Reaction score
On the field he's a better QB than Dak. off the field, no way I take the chance. Play this season out. They will be picking top 10, move up and take a QB. Change coaching staffs and see how it fairs 2019 and beyond.
I agree this is the way we should go.

I don't think it will go this way, but it should.

I also agree he'd be an upgrade on the field. But this team already has too many knuckleheads.

dckid

Reaction score

I asked this same question a month ago. I would take a flier on him for a low round pick.
This is the type of player a team should take a chance on, very high draft pick who needs a change of scenery. He has more arm talent than Dak, and if properly coached he might have a chance.... ( too bad I said properly coached)

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Fitz came back down to earth a little Monday. Did you see those INTs, ugly. He can throw you in a game and he can throw right out of a game. He's Dr. Jeykll and Mr. Hyde. Eventually Fitz gonna Fitz.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Trade up in the draft. We have the ammo. With HERBERT, Haskins, Lock, ect. We can get a good young cost controlled quarterback. Let Dak play out his rookie contract. Then when the young gun is ready we can roll.

Big_D

Reaction score
These coaches are brilliant. Maybe bring Matt Cassel back. It was such a solid move the first time around.