Video: James Washington: Dream Come True

conner01

Reaction score
Our scouts are good at finding good guys in late rounds. I would like to see us draft early oline early on, too, because that's the position you really need to spend your top picks on, imo, especially when you've already decided on who your quarterback is and signed him...
I think oline is where the quality will be at least at 24
Hard to know who could fall but assuming most things go as it appears. Even more likely in the second a different position could be where the quality is
But guard is deep in this draft and at 24 you could have green and Johnson both there, maybe even Linderbaum which could upgrade center. WR is not elite in this draft but good players are deep. I think into the 4th there will be some good prospects. You can hit on a player in any round but overall the higher you pick a position the better odds of hitting
We could use all 3 spots on oline, a TE and WR but getting starter quality at all those isn’t happening
Just get the best players you can get

quickccc

Reaction score
Funny thing is Dez Bryant predicted this signing.

which leads me to believe JW leaking inside Cowboys contact-discussion talks info to his buddy Dez about possibly signing with
Cowboys ...and Dez as always has to resort to social media buzz,..and hint it out before it became official ..... :confused:.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There’s no guarantees James Washington will even make the team. The Cowboys could find a receiver in the draft they like better. Michael Gallup’s uncertain status for the start of next season could help Washington make the team but we’ll have to see. I wouldn’t be penciling him in until we see how it goes in training camp. The same for Dante Fowler.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We lost 3 WR and signed one
We need a WR

we lost cooper that’s it. Washington replaced Wilson who was our 4th wr. We have a great 1/2 combo in lamb and Gallup. Shultz is our #3 pass catcher if not our true #2. Pass catchers are loaded. We need a 4th wr, nothing more.

conner01

Reaction score
we lost cooper that’s it. Washington replaced Wilson who was our 4th wr. We have a great 1/2 combo in lamb and Gallup. Shultz is our #3 pass catcher if not our true #2. Pass catchers are loaded. We need a 4th wr, nothing more.
Get ready to be disappointed because no team in the nfl is going into a season with 3 WR’s
We will add another WR because we lost turner, Wilson and cooper and we will carry the same number of WR we did last year which means we will add another WR
Mark it down

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Get ready to be disappointed because no team in the nfl is going into a season with 3 WR’s
We will add another WR because we lost turner, Wilson and cooper and we will carry the same number of WR we did last year which means we will add another WR
Mark it down

LOL......Turner? You are upset about losing our 5th WR from last year?

I guess you can get all upset over nothing. Maybe your a guy that loved Cooper and are upset we let him go.

Wilson was replaced by Washington and its probably an upgrade.

Cooper is what we lost and he was a luxury we didnt need. Heck Gallup played only few games last year so its not like we have all 3 guys for that long.

Cedee, Gallup, Washington is a great 1,2,3 and with Shultz being the #2 pass catcher on the team we are still loaded with pass catchers.

They may look to add a young WR on the 2nd day that will be a 4th or 5th guy on the team.

My only concern really is the beginning of the year with Gallup out. They even have Pollard that if they were smart, would get more involved in the passing game.