James Washington injures shoulder

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Not serious indeed. Cowboys WR James Washington is with teammates in stretch line at practice, warming up next to WR KaVontae Turpin.

Not that this means much to fans who are more interested in stupid comments than football

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Dak throwing hospital balls out there.
What are hospital balls?
A “Hospital Ball” is a termed used in soccer, football, and rugby that means an inaccurate pass to the receiver, even when there's a large tendency that the opposite team might receive it. The weakness passing was caused by being too scared to take the hit or being physically injured that made them throw. That was not a Hospital pass

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Well that didn't take long. The Cowboys are notorious for downplaying injuries, then the guy is out half the year. A la Gallimore.

Will wait to see what Dr. Stephen Jones has to say.
Dr. Jerry will certainly be optimistic about it till we see Washington is week to week for the whole season. I kid :thumbdown:

glimmerman

Reaction score
Not serious indeed. Cowboys WR James Washington is with teammates in stretch line at practice, warming up next to WR KaVontae Turpin.

Not that this means much to fans who are more interested in stupid comments than football
What you mean when he jumped up and ran off like nothing happened and had a sore shoulder later that it’s nothing. HE HAD TO USE SOME ICE. What do you mean nothing.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Had McCarthy not said he was dinged during practice do you think anyone would have noticed? lol And which shoulder was it? lol
The one that had ice on it for that 5 minutes. MM probly glanced and saw it. Announces it for something to talk about.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The one that had ice on it for that 5 minutes. MM probly glanced and saw it. Announces it for something to talk about.

It is football, I kind of expect it. I like many others hope we can avoid any serious injuries but I fully expect the bumps and bruises that go along with his game.